2003 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
The Slade
By Rex on 11/21/06 05:50 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great vehicle. It sounds like a muscle car when started. The only thing that I don't like is where the heated seat warmer button is. This is because every time I lock the door or open the window, I accidentally hit the stupid heated seat button, and the next thing I know, my butt is on fire (or it feels like it). This is very frustrating. Other than that, the truck is very reliable and has very good performance. It also turns heads. I love the halogen lights as well. Overall this is a great vehicle!

'03 Escalade
By R & D on 09/02/06 15:48 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

After my first week of owership I became very disappointed for about the next three months because it turned out that we wound up with an Escalade that had a lemon differential. Once the service department figured out what was wrong with the car and totally replaced the differential with a brand new one, my truck started spending more time with us instead of in the shop. Although it was fun driving all the different "new lenders" they gave us to drive while the car was in the shop.

We still love our Escalade!
By Dar on 07/11/06 08:59 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We have been very happy with our Escalade. At about 70,000 the transmission went out and our extended warranty took care of. They did a repair and not a replacement. Other than that this has been a great truck. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a newer one next year.

My first American made vehicle
By msjanuary on 12/26/05 00:44 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love the performance of the 2003 Cadillac Escalade as a whole. The gas mileage is tough, but it drives like a dream. I have owned Mercedes and Lexus and the comfort on this Escalade runs circles around those cars. I love how high it sits and the way it handles through mountains. I generally keep vehicles for three years, but I will keep this an extra year then buy the new model. It is super.

What an SUV, What an SUV
By I gotta Escalade on 10/25/05 16:36 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The Cadillac Escalade is a very nice SUV even eith gas prices rising. I bought a 2003 White Diamond Escalade and it draws attention when people see it going down the road. It enables me to carry all of my family at once and be comfortable. It also enables me (the driver) to be comfortable and have fun. Truly it is a good, stylish luxury vehicle.

Love my Escalade AWD
By Happy Customer on 08/29/05 20:10 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I just baught a used 2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD. I love it. I have owned many cars and SUVs, from Lexus, Mercedes and many others. Not only does my Escalade look cool but it drives as good as it looks. I did put on 22" rims. Only problem with the wheels is the Escalade attracts alot of attention. Sometimes it can be unwanted attention but I wouldn't change a thing.

My 2003 Escalade
By John Gentile on 06/01/05 18:17 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The only thing that has gone wrong for me is the front seat has poped off twice. The bottom of the seat material pops away from frame of seat and makes a loud noise every time. I do not care about the milage. I think it is fine for the weight of the car. I love my Escalade. I think Cadillac has got it right. It handles like a dream and turns on a dime. I love the interior but the clock is a little loud. I had a blowout on the freeway while on vacation with my family. The stability Track worked perfect and did not pull stopping straight as an arrow.

Best money ever spent
By gohoney on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We have thoroughly enjoyed this vehicle so far. The kids have enjoyed it and we are already ready for an ESV.

Kudos to Designer of the Escalade!
By Michele736 on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Really like this truck. Is comfortable, has great visibility, like the interior for the most part. Exterior looks great! That counts for something~right! Very easy to park, brake & back up. Like the reverse chimes, they are not annoying(like in the Jag). Would prefer that the fake wood was real (very very cheap~who dropped the ball on that detail? Demote him!) The interior is definitely more cheaply stylized than it should be. It is still a Cadillac after all. Way too noisy for my taste. But the soundproofing is very good. Just hate slinking through neighborhoods like a redneck. Exhaust is too loud, this thing should purr or at least make it an option.

BEST CAR FOR ME
By shibby da dib on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

this car was amazing to drive, fun for my kids, in fact i bought my twin sons them for there sweet 16