2000 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (21 reviews )
Love it!
By RJ Howard on 12/08/05 17:00 PM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD

This is my first domestic vehicle in ten years and I do love it. It has some of the typical GM creaks and such, but nothing major at all. Also it is a bit low on power, but it is a big truck. It has been a joy to own.

2000 Cadillac Escalade - Best Truck!
By Susan Elson on 07/10/05 14:45 PM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD

This is the best truck that I have ever driven! I used to have a 2000 Dodge Durango, but I traded it in for my 2000 Escalade. I love the syle and how comfortable it is! It is worth every single penny.

Escalade is awsome
By tammy on 04/26/05 10:29 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD

The Escalade is an awsome ride. The gas is better traveling then short distance and the back door windows you can see or no winshield wiper to clean window because it has two door. But, I love it. I like all the people staring and telling me everywhere I go that I have a nice ride. I had a Jeep and a Durango R/T model that I traded. The best on insurance because of its loaded features. Cheaper than my Durango on insurance.

Cadillac Escalade
By ealexb on 02/04/05 17:23 PM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD

The Cadillac Escalade is identical to a GMC Yukon Denali (the Cadillac of GMC). It has a suprisingly smooth ride & powerful 350 hp engine. The interesting thing is the 350 V8 engine seems to get unprecedented gas mileage - approximately 20+ mpg/highway & 16-17 city! This is pretty good for a 6,000 pound truck! The newer engines are even better on gas, they put the Ford Excursion to shame with its lousy 10 mpg!

Great truck, Great value
By Corey on 01/11/05 13:41 PM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD

I just love my 2000 Cadillac Escalade. It has great style, comfort and is very functional.

this cadillac is sugested to everyone
By rob smith on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD

I love the truck, i got a steal. The gas is great on the highway but not in the city. if you can afford this truck, you should be able to pay for the gas.

2000 suv wonder
By crm on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD

good ride and high visability, classy look

SWEET RIDE ALL THE WAY!!!
By Del@ on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER DRIVEN, I HAD A CORVETTE AND TRADED IT IN BECAUSE MY 97 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE WAS A LITTLE TOO SMALL, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A GREAT SUV TO DRIVE, I NEED SOMETHING BIGGER. I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS IS A VERY SMOOTH RIDE, BOTH IN LOOKS AND RIDE OVERALL. THERE ARE NO OTHER TO COMPARE. ONE OF THESE DAYS I TRADE IT IN FOR A NEWER MODEL!!!!

Strong SUV
By John Roger on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD

Interior design and comfort is exceptional;Do not like the rear split hatch design or lock release of same;great on long trips but not a good city car other than visibility.

Nice SUV
By Seanster on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD

I got a great deal on this SUV with only 10,000 miles. The warranty is good until 12/04 or 50,000 miles. What a find!.