Overall Great Truck
By caddyman on
1999 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD
The '99 Cadillac Escalade is a great truck. This is my second vehicle so it has way more than I was used to. But after you get used to it you can't drive in anything else. You get looks in it like no other vehicle, probably because I'm 19 years old, but thats besides the point. If I could give one bit of advice, put a chrome grille on it, that makes it look 5 years newer. I like the 5.7 Vortec engine a lot. Its acceleration is great considering the weight of the vehicle. Its 4 wheel drive is also very capable, I have tried it in sand and accelerated like I was on dry road. The Bose radio also impressed me with its volume as well as sound quality. I just added subs to give it a little extra kick. Overall I would recomend this truck.
Favorite Features
I love how everything is leather... its seating is top of the line, the powerful engine, and how it is fairly quiet inside. Its looks are also great plus it has tons of gadgets that are fun to use. My favorite is probably the wood grain, it feels awesome on the wheel.
Suggested Improvements
It needs easier entry/exit, digital trip/miles to empty, better fuel economy, a chrome grille, larger wheels/tires, a larger rear seat, back windows that go down farther, a sunroof, and 3rd row seating.