Are you seriously stupid?
By Sam on
2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)
WHAT THE HELL did I get myself into? I should have bought a Mercedes Benz or Land Rover Rang Rover HSE! The quality management of this car is horrific, the navigation/cd player unit is useless most of the time due to its horrific functionality: every day I choose a new station it needs to scan the stations again and again and again the navigation is SLOW. I'll press buttons and wait up to 10 seconds until anything happens, and when it does, it'll happen all wrong. I went over a bump, and the plastic under carriage clip broke off and the INTERIOR wood trimming in the rear snapped of since it's a CLIP ON! The DVD unit takes such a long time to start if you've turned off the car so.
Favorite Features
The exterior and how people look at me when I'm driving- THAT'S ALL- I'm glad they don't know how much of a resale value loss I'm going through, how I got ripped off on the quality of the car, and how much of a premium I pay to maintain horrific car.
Suggested Improvements
Where the hell should I start? - Interior is garbage and made of garbage material: good luck cleaning the interior, it's easily scratched and damaged for life. - the second and third row are GARBAGE! they manually go up and down and my WIFE CAN'T DO IT! It's extremely heavy to move the third row.