2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid 6.0L V8 Hybrid 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - NOT WORTH THE MONEY AND

2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid - Consumer Review

NOT WORTH THE MONEY AND MILEAGE IS TERRI
By amanda on

2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Platinum Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

I bought this car thinking I was going green. Unfortunately, only thing green about this car is the high price tag. I have always had a MERCEDES and never minded spending the money as it is a quality car. No comparison!!!! Leather is cheap in the Escalade and my dog have made scratches every time they are in there. Storage is non existent. Not even room for the DVD ear phones. No spare tire. Had to pay $1,400 extra for a spare tire mounted underneath the car. This car needs to be totally redesigned and done correctly Do not waste your money on this one.

Favorite Features

Feel safe when driving

Suggested Improvements

The third row is impossible to get into. Navigation system is impossible to use when going out of state. I actually bought a brand name mounted system, as I had three people including myself try to key in an address and would not accept it. However, I get 16.9 miles per gallon, not 22 as promised.