2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade Hybrid model:
Huge Mistake
By Michele on 08/13/10 21:20 PM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid SUV 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

My husband wanted this car and we traded in our Lexus GX for it. I should have know something when they rushed to take our Lexus. It looks great on the outside, causing accidents when I drive from people looking so hard. Cheaply made bumper (bumped while parked by a car slowing coming out park) and broke clips and bumper. Seat belts are flimsy (my kids as well as myself struggle to buckle in). We are currently trading it in and it has lost so much value the last year (over 10 thousand). Factory Remote start works when it feels like it. I have to push button several times unless I am right next to it. Who needs it then. Don't listen when they tell you that this car can take regular.

Swag!
By FormerJapaneseBuyer on 06/03/09 17:41 PM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid SUV 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

I'll cut to the chase: 18 MPG AVG for me, iPhone 3G pairs easily and Bluetooth works great; kids can watch and listen to movie with included Bluetooth headphones - while parents listen to 6-disc CDs/XM; rear console A/V jacks keeps cable out of sight when hooking up to iPhone or 111 game Nintendo knock-off or PSP; exterior styling says, "yeah, I gettin moneh" as well as prompts jealous onlookers. I own a Prius and used to buy japanese cars exclusively - but not anymore! I'm 33 y/o and I rock (and I thank God/Allah/Yaweh - whoever is responsible for giving me what I have - if he/she really exists).

Love It !
By Frank on 04/14/09 08:49 AM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid SUV 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

I traded in a 2007 Tahoe for the Escalade and so far I am very impressed with the performance. You step on the gas and the performance is much better than I was expecting from a hybrid. I am getting 20.7 MPG combined City/Highway driving with mildly conservative driving habits.The fit and finish is what you would expect from Cadillac and is fun to drive.

Enjoy the ride
By walt on 02/24/09 09:08 AM (PST)

2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid SUV 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

Enjoy the car a lot. We traded in a Volvo XC-90 and enjoy an increase of about 5 mpg and (more important to the wife) an increase of about a 200 miles between fill-ups. The Escalade has performed flawlessly and the tight turning radius makes it easy to park. The magnetic ride control easily makes this the best riding vehicle I have ever owned.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Suv in VA is:

$151 per month*