Ideal Truck for Me
By pfromd on
2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
Love my '08 truck. It turns heads even in Texas where trucks are dime a dozen. Bought it used with 60k, driven 12k in 6 months, no complaints. Pull a boat, take it off the pavement, rinse it off, go to dinner and have it valeted in front row next to all the "me too" luxury cars. Enjoy!
Favorite Features
Love the comfort, full size rear seat, long bed, driving view, response, style, power, ability to open up 6 windows for convertible feel, versatility, and elegance. Cool features like remote start, auto highbeams, auto windshield wipers (heard auto wipers are gone in '09?) Holds it's own with the cowboy trucks on the highway and the executive parking lot I park in. Unique, not on every corner. Gets lots of looks. Drive it easy, gas is OK. I get 16 all around in Dallas, 19-20 highway.
Suggested Improvements
To be perfect, would fix the radio's XM/Aux input (ipod)dependency, OnStar/Bluetooth phone dependency, prevent transmission from up shifting so fast and downshift faster when on throttle, GPS on HDD than DVD. Otherwise, perfect for me.