The Escalade EXT is in a league of it's own.
By Just_Mike on
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
I must say I am very impressed with this truck! Although you can feel the weight behind the truck, the ride comfort and performance are excellent. I love the functionality of having a truck for the occasional tow and the ability to haul the periodic large purchase. I traded my 2004 Silverado LT for the refinement of the Cadillac. Despite the fact that the two vehicles are completely incomparable the only downfall to the Cadillac is that it is too gorgeous to get dirty. The EXT is definitely a head-turner. I think GM has the most market for the high-end truck. However, if the functionality of having a truck didn't prevail, my wife liked the BMW X5's interior over the Escalade's.
Favorite Features
The interior trim is nice and the exterior looks razor sharp. The back-up display with the navigation is also helpful. The rear bed of the truck is also functional for large bulky items. In addition the truck has great multi-media capabilities. And lastly the HID front head lights are great.
Suggested Improvements
Although the navigation screen is nice it is not as intuitive as other nav systems. Bluetooth capabilities should also be added to the truck. In addition it would also be nice for GM to add the ability to roll-up/down all windows with the remote. (Nice if you have forgetful family members).