2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Consumer Reviews 2

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic 8.1 ft. Bed - (17 reviews )
Nice Truck
By jkainey on 05/27/07 10:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my '04 EXT for this '07. The '07 has much better fit and finish and the new engine is very powerful. I am not crazy about the 6 speed trans. because it is always shifting, and I am experiencing a severe vibration when in overdive. The dealer I bought this from has a top notch service department and they think this might have something to do with the trans. or the differential, either way it only has 1,000 miles on it and there shouldn't be anything wrong.

Dynomite Truck, but...
By winterhawk on 12/28/06 20:58 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this truck just before Thanksgiving after haggling with the uncooperative dealer for a month. It was well worth the wait. It has superb styling and comfort, beautiful Diamond White paint, 22" wheels and best of all NO sunroof! The Escalade EXT has excellent power and great handling for a truck, but terrible fuel economy. Also, the lack of interior storage space is disappointing, it does not even have a sunglasses holder like my Suburbans had. The console storage is very limited and anything stored in the top part is dumped around every time the lower console is accessed. It has a great instrument panel layout. The heated/cooled seats are very comfortable. I love the heat for my sore old back! This truck has superb headlights and driving lights.

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT
By Dave on 11/25/06 20:51 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The 2007 Escalade EXT is my 3rd Cadillac truck. I miss the sun visors from prior models. My 2003 had two visors with a pull out for the 3rd visor. Now there is only one and you are forced to set in a different position to keep the Florida sun out of your eyes. The tailgate is a total design flop. The painted surface sticks up higher than the black deck. If you use it as a TRUCK you will soon see all the paint gone on the edge of the tail gate. Probably like all vehicles the price went up and the quality went down hill.

FUNTASTIC!
By franc on 11/13/06 22:38 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is very beautiful. It makes people stare. They come up to you in parking lots and gas stations to comment on the beauty. I have a 2006 Cadillac STS V8 fully loaded and it has been parked since I got the Escalade. I am 6'5" and this truck has ample leg room and head room. It also has a great ride. I am looking forward to a road trip in the spring. This truck is beautiful, versatile, and powerful. I would recommend the 2007 to anyone.

The Escalade EXT is in a league of it's own.
By Just_Mike on 09/23/06 14:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I must say I am very impressed with this truck! Although you can feel the weight behind the truck, the ride comfort and performance are excellent. I love the functionality of having a truck for the occasional tow and the ability to haul the periodic large purchase. I traded my 2004 Silverado LT for the refinement of the Cadillac. Despite the fact that the two vehicles are completely incomparable the only downfall to the Cadillac is that it is too gorgeous to get dirty. The EXT is definitely a head-turner. I think GM has the most market for the high-end truck. However, if the functionality of having a truck didn't prevail, my wife liked the BMW X5's interior over the Escalade's.

2007 Caddy Escalade EXT
By Steve on 08/30/06 07:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have bought two new Escalades. An '02 and an '04, but I have to tell you, Cadillac out did themselves with the '07's. This truck drives and handles like you cannot believe. The dealer gave me a new Escalade SUV to drive until my EXT came in two weeks later. It drove fantasticly as does my EXT. The driving experience is night and day between the earlier models and the redesigned '07. This is my first EXT and it is a blast. I have been given a lot of "nice truck" comments with the SUV's, but man they are coming fast and furius with the EXT...heads turning every which way. Only bad thing...I paid full list for the EXT. Ouch! Well to be the first on the block I guess you have to pay to play...lol.

Escalade EXT = HOT, HOT, HOT
By CadillacCasey on 08/24/06 16:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The new Cadillac Escalade EXT is the phattest Cadillac ever! It is a major upgrade over the '06 model. Everything from the styling, engine, and cabin is better. It's by far the hottest vehicle on the road!