Used 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac Escalade-ext - Consumer Reviews

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT

Base 6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic 8.1 ft. Bed - (17 reviews )

07 EXT
By VogueTyre

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The new EXT is bold and fresh. Chrome details really stick out give this vehicle a real wow factor. Not only is it fun to drive, but the EXT also serves some utility features as well. The power sidesteps are pretty neat also. If you really want to stand out and drive in the lap of luxury this vehicle is for you. As far as gas mileage goes, don't buy one if you will have trouble filling it up.

Favorite Features

Chrome grille/side gills, 22' wheels, heated steering wheel, interior layout (with nav system), standard remote start, backup camera, ride and bold statement.

Suggested Improvements

It drives me crazy there are neither bluetooth or ipod hook ups when it is standard equip in a 15k car. Also 1 touch up and down windows are a must. Telscoping steering wheel would be nice but these shouldn't be dealbusters when you have so much to begin with

Luxury/Beefy Truck
By TerpsRno1

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Solid built truck, with the luxury you can not add to any other truck. Downside is only aftermarket Bluetooth.

Favorite Features

Mid gate gives you a full bed where other companies crew cabs only offer a short bed.

Suggested Improvements

Bluetooth and iPod hookup needs to be added

ride like a cady
By Jaime

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

this truck is lots of fun, it gets up to speed like most cars so it doesnt feel like you are actually driveing a full size truck, and the remote start and a/c seats make summer time enjoyfull for a black on black truck

Favorite Features

a/c seats, and 402 hp

Suggested Improvements

make the bed on the truck a little widder by getting rid of all the plastic, it is a tight fit when I load my quad in the bed

Sweet ride, but can be better
By Rob

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my second EXT and I think this truck looks and rides great. I kinda liked the "body armor" that the '05 had but I'll get used to it. As far as mileage, you don't buy a truck like this for economy. Still, Cadillac needs to stop cutting corners and go all out, we will buy it even if it cost more.

Favorite Features

Exterior looks, paint, sound system. I would like to see a subwoofer. Headlights, gadgets.

Suggested Improvements

Fix wind noise, quit being cheap, go back to old seats and visors,

Love it
By Rod

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The vehicle is stunning. A real head turner. I love the ride and quietness. I previously owned two Avalanches and there is no comparison. I do miss the captain's chairs and the storage theAvalanche had with all the cubby holes etc. I don't like the center console setup of the Escalade.

Favorite Features

I love the wheels, the radio, cooled seats, headlights, and the ride. The power is unbelievable for a large SUV.

Suggested Improvements

The interior needs more storage for glasses and those small items. The cup holders are awkard to get to. They should have eliminated the ashtray and lighter and made that storage for small items. I really miss that.