2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic 8.1 ft. Bed - (17 reviews )
Real Head Turner
By kirk on 05/03/08 18:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The ride is much more comfortable than my GMC Denali. It handles and responds well.It has plenty of storage room.It accelerates great and corners well. I would recommend this truck (luxury vehicle) to anyone that asks. However it could stand some improvements to compete with the imports.

The best EXT yet!
By neil on 03/24/08 04:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my fourth EXT and by far the best. It rides like a luxury car not a truck. After 20,000 miles it still rides like I just purchased it. Plaudits to Cadillac on this one.

Class ride
By fouraces on 01/09/08 12:35 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

After 20 + years of Silverados I decided to upgrade to an EXT since I've retired and don't really need a "working truck" any more. I'm completely satisfied with the looks, performance, comfort and handling. I pull a travel trailer occasionally and need the power so mileage wasn't really a concern. At this point I don't see my going to any other type if and when I purchase another one.

What a truck!
By TBK on 10/31/07 16:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Wow! What a beautiful truck! Powerful, functionality as a truck, but luxurious appointments, all in one. The exterior turns heads and receives many compliments. But the interior is wonderful -- great style, nice materials, an incredible Bose surround sound system. Life is good in this truck.

Way Improved over my past 2004 EXT
By Theweavman on 09/18/07 14:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Very quiet and smooth. Nice new features. Lots of power. However, does not feel quite as quick as my 04 EXT, that only had a 4 speed automatic & 345 HP. Acceleration from lower speeds feels like the engine's power is not fully making it to the wheels. Acceleration from higher freeway speeds is awsome. This vehicle does so many things well, that it is hard for me to consider driving anything else. Let's see, It has nice overall styling, great power, luxury seating / interior & comforts that match just about any luxury vehicle, plus tremendious utility. Could use an MP3, bluetooth hook-up, and more cubby storage spaces inside.Those minor things aside, a safe practical vehicle for many purposes.

07 EXT
By VogueTyre on 08/17/07 13:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The new EXT is bold and fresh. Chrome details really stick out give this vehicle a real wow factor. Not only is it fun to drive, but the EXT also serves some utility features as well. The power sidesteps are pretty neat also. If you really want to stand out and drive in the lap of luxury this vehicle is for you. As far as gas mileage goes, don't buy one if you will have trouble filling it up.

Luxury/Beefy Truck
By TerpsRno1 on 08/07/07 19:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Solid built truck, with the luxury you can not add to any other truck. Downside is only aftermarket Bluetooth.

ride like a cady
By Jaime on 07/21/07 22:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

this truck is lots of fun, it gets up to speed like most cars so it doesnt feel like you are actually driveing a full size truck, and the remote start and a/c seats make summer time enjoyfull for a black on black truck

Sweet ride, but can be better
By Rob on 06/12/07 20:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my second EXT and I think this truck looks and rides great. I kinda liked the "body armor" that the '05 had but I'll get used to it. As far as mileage, you don't buy a truck like this for economy. Still, Cadillac needs to stop cutting corners and go all out, we will buy it even if it cost more.

Love it
By Rod on 06/01/07 09:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The vehicle is stunning. A real head turner. I love the ride and quietness. I previously owned two Avalanches and there is no comparison. I do miss the captain's chairs and the storage theAvalanche had with all the cubby holes etc. I don't like the center console setup of the Escalade.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.