2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic 8.1 ft. Bed - (19 reviews )
I love my cady
By mancuusa on 05/22/09 07:08 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Hi readers...i had a bmw525 07 and for obvious economical reasons i had to go down on budget, but i didnt wanted to loose the confort and prestige i had. I picked the Escalade since its well knowing and its American! 05 with 60k miles on it...no regrets at all!!

gas its the problem
By PAblo Ave on 03/02/09 07:49 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Hi I just steped out of a BMW525 07 since economy obligated me to lower down my bills...and i wanted a USA truck (work reasons) but i didnt wanted to loose the luxury...and i didn't. This truck will meet my needs and expectations...has far of mechanical problems my truck has little over 60k and so far so good. Gas its a little issue but is a truck with a powerfull 6.0 v8 if i was going to watch over that i would have gotten a 4 or 6 cyl. I wanted to be able to move my boat..load boxes in the trunk..take my bikes...and still feeling i was on my 525i 07 and i am!

Great truck
By Stephen Blankenship on 08/21/08 18:20 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We love this truck. Try driving a F150 and compare gas mileage! Or a Tundra. What do people expect when they drive a truck? We're getting over 18 on the hwy with over a 100,000 problem free miles! In fact, we are buying a new one.

2005 cadillac ext
By michael johnson on 07/04/08 08:06 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Fun ride, great to take on vacation, lots of storage in saddles. Cheap to do routine service. Unbelievable handling in deep snow. Tough to take price of a fill up with gas prices this high.

I Love It, but Can't Enjoy It!
By Angelena on 07/26/06 21:25 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love my new Escalade, but these gas prices are really killing my buzz.. It's hard to enjoy is when you know that any real outing is gonna cost $50 or more in gas. The truck is beautiful and comfortable, but I liked it a lot more before gas was over $3 a gallon.

Could be Better
By Chad Mollenhauer on 01/28/06 11:49 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I really like my 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT until I started to have issues with it. With only 12,000 miles I had had problems with the seat controls, navigation system (x2), rear differental, and cruise issues with wiring. So it to recap it has been less than a good ownership expierence.

Chevrolet needs to get a better attitude
By shane on 08/21/05 22:04 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I leased a Cadillac Escalade EXT for 3 years now and I will never purchase one again! after the 80,000 KM warranty was up the diferential berrings went along with wheel bearings. Would GM help? NO! I was at 82,446 KM and they wouldn't even split the bill. Things continue to break. Now a front shock air bag is punctured and not covered by the warranty. Here's my answer to GM. I have been faithful for the past 20 years, but no longer. Good luck with this Escalade when you get it back, becuse now you can pay to fix it!

Cloud Nine
By Fred Maczynski on 07/15/05 19:31 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I wanted a Pickup truck and my wife drives and loves her Cadillac DeVille DTS. Well to make a long story short she tricked me into going to the Cadillac dealer to look at the new STS well I saw the EXT in Black with Nav System & moonroof I just fell in love next thing I know she says happy birthday honey that one is yours! Well, after crying like a little girl I have been on cloud nine ever since. I'm 55 years old and a real car person but nothing I have ever owned can come close to this vehicle its amazing!

Lots to Love About an Escalade EXT
By miriam wright on 06/27/05 17:38 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT on September 25, 2004. It has been the best and most fun vehicle I have ever owned. It handles like a dream and looks fabulous!!!

Joe's EXT
By Joe on 04/04/05 21:53 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The Cadillac Escalade EXT has it all. It's a very good all around truck. It handles and rides like a car. It has plenty of power with its 6.0L engine.