Used 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic 5.2 ft. Bed - (48 reviews )

Great Cadillac
By BigMoe

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Had a 04 Denali XL, not real happy with that vehicle for the cost vs. workman- ship - received a nice deal on the EXT. only have put the first thousand but what a delight, GM can build a vehicle as good as any other country, this is my 40th new GM product and never happier with any before, was just about to go to the other side, thanks for the Cadallic EXT. First tank of gas was great, at least 2/3mpg better than the denali, same set up, better milage. Never expect real good milage with big vehicle, so happy when it happens.

Just a great vehicle all over. This is a pickup and SUV and quality, what a vehicle!

None, keep up the good work at Cadillac. Maybe teach the other GM divisions how to build a vehicle!

Sweet truck ;)
By Mikeslim99

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck to pick up horny chicks in :)) Great all around truck does everything. Rims make this truck off the hook. I have 22's on mine. truck loves gas :( And you can put your dirt bike or quad in back of truck. You can use truck for everything.

it has a very luxury feel to it. The radio bumps good for stock and it is the best vaule of any car. Its a sweet ride has 4 wheel drive and room for 5 people (you can get more in there if you sit on laps:)).

I would like the truck more if it had a switch to turn the 4 wheel drive of and on. I don't like the all time 4 wheel drive. It's hard to do burn outs with 4 wheel drive.

Love my truck
By Jose Benitez

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

So far so good! Love everything about my truck.

The power.

None, so far.

Initial Thoughts
By o2b ski n

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We've only had our EXT a few weeks but can say it's a hoot to drive. My wife had a Lexus RX300 and I had a Tahoe Z71; the EXT is a solid compromise for both of us to consolidate our needs into one vehicle. It handled the winding up and down curves of the Sea to Sky highway on the Canadian coast extremely well. We're not looking back, NO regrets on our decision to buy our EXT!

The soft leather, fantastic performance on the highway and in town.

Needs a remote locking mechanism for the tailgate. I consider this a major fundamental design flaw in a vehicle of this caliber. The back seats would be much nicer for the rear seat occupants on long drives if they had a little reclining ability like the RX300 does.

ABSOLUTLEY AWSOME AND EXCELLET!!!
By John E.

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I Love this truck and so does my wife and 13 and 8 yr. old daughters.

The T.V.