2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic 5.2 ft. Bed - (48 reviews )
Great Cadillac
By BigMoe on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Had a 04 Denali XL, not real happy with that vehicle for the cost vs. workman- ship - received a nice deal on the EXT. only have put the first thousand but what a delight, GM can build a vehicle as good as any other country, this is my 40th new GM product and never happier with any before, was just about to go to the other side, thanks for the Cadallic EXT. First tank of gas was great, at least 2/3mpg better than the denali, same set up, better milage. Never expect real good milage with big vehicle, so happy when it happens.

Sweet truck ;)
By Mikeslim99 on 07/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck to pick up horny chicks in :)) Great all around truck does everything. Rims make this truck off the hook. I have 22's on mine. truck loves gas :( And you can put your dirt bike or quad in back of truck. You can use truck for everything.

Love my truck
By Jose Benitez on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

So far so good! Love everything about my truck.

Initial Thoughts
By o2b ski n on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We've only had our EXT a few weeks but can say it's a hoot to drive. My wife had a Lexus RX300 and I had a Tahoe Z71; the EXT is a solid compromise for both of us to consolidate our needs into one vehicle. It handled the winding up and down curves of the Sea to Sky highway on the Canadian coast extremely well. We're not looking back, NO regrets on our decision to buy our EXT!

ABSOLUTLEY AWSOME AND EXCELLET!!!
By John E. on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I Love this truck and so does my wife and 13 and 8 yr. old daughters.

ext. review
By serg on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

love the car. I got the big rims and tires on it, get attention every where i drive it. Enjoy the the way i could convert it to a classy car at night and enjoy the pick up truck option.

Great Truck
By Jimmym on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Fantastic vehicle. Very utilitarian, yet provides full luxury features. The truck would rate a 10 if it were not for the poor fuel economy. 13.8 mpg average. Will do 17mpg on highway. They should put a diesel in this truck. Diesels have become much cleaner and quieter.

1ST GM SINCE 1987
By JERRY AUSTIN on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

BEEN DRIVING FORDS SINCE 1987. CONSIDERED THE LINCOLN BLACKWOOD BUT POOR LOAD SPACE IN BODY MADE IT UNDESIREABLE. WANTED A GOOD RIDE WITH PLENTY OF COMFORT. FOUND IT IN THE EXT. FUEL ECONOMY IS EQUAL TO IF NOT A LITTLE BETTER THAN THE FORD F150 KING RANCH SUPERCAB. TRUCK DRIVES LIKE A SPORTS CAR. I HAVE 9000 MILES ON MINE NOW AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS. I DROVE NEW FORDS, DODGES, NISSANS, TOYOTAS AND SOME I DON'T REMEMBER BUT I DROVE THE EXT AND BOUGHT IT THE SAME DAY. WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND TO EVERYONE. JERRY AUSTIN, DOUGLASVILLE, GA.

True Blue EXT
By M4pet on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I really like my new EXT. It stands out being bright blue (Out of the Blue) and I love the performance. I have been given compliments every day I have driven it. But the best part is how great I feel because of all the great standard features on the vehicle including StabiliTrack, AWD, heated seats & mirrors, soft leather everywhere, excellent Bose stereo 6 disc CD, adjustable pedals, ON STAR, voice activated phone, on and on. This vehicle is utility, luxury, sportiness, ruggedness, and attention-getting all rolled into one and a blast to drive. It handles better than most sports cars I've had.

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT
By Clarence Bell on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great vehicle. Spacious and well appointed with the Cadillac rebates and special offer for DVD Navigation, Chrome Wheels and Sunroof. The paint is amazingly soft and smooth. The performance on this vehicle is almost legendary. The ride is smooth and solid. Steering effort is nearly sports car like, firm and responsive. The craftsmanship that went into construction is apparent. Closing the tailgate is like closing a refrigerator door, smooth and soft. Not clunky-cranky like an old pick- up.