2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Consumer Review: Bad Boy Toy

2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT - Consumer Review

Bad Boy Toy
By abadboy on

2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

INCREDIBLE! The room, the power, mine is s'charged with almost 600 hp. The look, black with 24" ASA wheels from the Tire Rack(a must have). Everyone wants a ride or there picture with it. Like being a rock star. Don't buy one if you don't want the attention. No one can get enough of this BAD BOY! Never considered a Cadillac before. Everyone said Cadillacs are old guys cars, now everyone looks to me for a ride. The ultimate in excess, over the top in your face truck! This BAD BOY ROCKS! Made a trip to Vegas the first weekend I had it, couldn't beleive the looks we got, or how everyone moved to the right to let this BAD BOY go past. INCREDIBLE!

Favorite Features

The front end, just look at it. Kenne Bell supercharger, 24" ASA wheels really fill up the wheel-wells. The seats are great. The utility, my Fat Boy fits inside the bed perfectly. I can get all my racing gear in the bed, carry 4 other friends, and still tow the race car.

Suggested Improvements

A better radio, nav system. The rear window should be power retractable. A reverse camera would be nice too. But you really need to spend time in one really get it...