Used 2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Base Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic 5.2 ft. Bed - (28 reviews )

It's a Cadillac!!!!
By Bob C

2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My truck is 13 years old and still makes everyone jealous. It is incredibly dependable. Cost of repair is no different than any other truck. Has the handling and ride of a car. I would buy it again.

My Dream Ride...
By Bignash

2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Ever since this truck came out in 02'. I wanted a Cadillac Truck. And I got mine and my dreams came true... It rides like a brand new one, and my interior looks great. It has 20'inch rims and perelli tires. Factory everything else, and it still runs like new. I get about 15-18mpg.. My family loves it also and we can't wait to get a new E.X.T., and for anyone thinking a/b getting 1. Do it, its a blast to drive and ur friends will love to hate you in it!!! Ride American luxury at it's best...Cadillac Escalade EXT..

20's and interior, along with the Bose sound system. And don't forget the Woodgrain baby.... it's off da' chain....

Gas mileage ...

Best Truck out there
By SLT

2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This has got to be the best truck I have owned! I bought it used to see if they are really truck worthy and yes they are! Great power, comfortable ride, all the bells and whistles, and beautiful looking! Get a lot of compliments from a lot of people. Does awesome in the Colorado snow, went up some hills that I didn't think I could go up, but it cruised right up with no problem!! This is the all around vehicle for families. Towing, running around, or just cruising, this is the ultimate Cadillac. I will most definitely be getting a 2009 model soon! Love these trucks!

Power, towing package, comfort, style, and the little gadgets and extra features. Self Leveling suspension. Rear back up assist .OnStar wireless phone features. Steering wheel controls. Dual climate.

Fuel could be better and a little more ground clearance.

My Big Black EXT
By frank mcbride

2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My 2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT has been amazing, especially in sloppy winter driving in up state NY. It handles amazingly well for someone with a led foot, even on icy roads. It's made up for a lot of my mistakes, and it does it discreetly. It currently has 42,500 miles, and I can't decide if I should keep it or get a new one. I love this truck.

The rear brake backing plates rusted through in less than 2 years, yes they were covered by my dealer under warranty, but this is still disconcerting when thinking about long term ownership. Also, CDs and credit cards can slip through the crevices on top of the center console with no means of retrieval. Improve the gas mileage. I know they say if you worry about gas miliage, don't buy a Caddy, but at 13 mph combined, gas is a $100 dollars a week and a consideration.

Firefighter
By JOHN ALMEIDA JR.

2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have never been in a vehicle that has made me feel so proud. This vehicle exemplifies class. There is no other truck that can make the transition that Cadillac did from luxury to truck.

Style and comfort.