2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Consumer Review: Great Luxury in an American SU

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV - Consumer Review

Great Luxury in an American SUV
By L. Danchik on

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've had luxury cars and I've had SUV's. This one brings it all together in one package. It provides great styling and a great ride. Its interior is really classy. It has lots of luxury items throughout. The navigation system and back-up rear camera are both really top notch. Mine is black and came with 22 inch chrome wheels. I have never had a car that gets so many "looks" running down the street. I know part of that is because it is so new, (and, after all, it IS a Cadillac), but the bold front grille and clean lines with just the right amount of chrome, really grabs attention. The engine has lots of power and acceleration, not like a big vehicle, at all. I can't wait to get in it going to or coming home from work.

Nav system, back up camera system, Bose stereo system, and overall performance.

I can't think of any, although obviously better gas mileage would be good. However, it's getting 14 city / 23 highway and there are lots of less classy and powerful cars that don't get any better.