Awesome Ride!
By Awesome ride on
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
If this stinks for those who paid full boat for theirs, I apologize, but I just bought an 07 ESV Plat. edition, AWD for 36K w/50k miles. 36000! Can you say almost 2/3 off sticker? I can! For what I paid, this is the sweetest ride out there. I did not purchase this truck for the gas mileage, so we'll skip the I bought a vehicle that has 403 hp but I demand 40 mph decision. Wind noise at speed? The volume controls on your Bose surround sound system is on your steering wheel. Fantastic ride, fun to drive. All the Gizmos as our LTZ Avie had, but so much more of a luxury ride. And easier to see out of than the Avie. Can't wait for vacation time. See you on the open road.
Favorite Features
Pretty much everything from stem to stern (Get it? Big boat of a ride...Nevermind). Handling, looks, creature comfort,....looks, sound system, 6 speed tranny, looks. I'll stop.
Suggested Improvements
This will be quick. It barely fits in our garage. Not Cadillac's fault, I never thought I'd own something 18 1/2 foot long. I'll get over it...around it. lol I bought the extended bumper to bumper warranty at cost, No worries mate.