2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (29 reviews )
Very Happy
By Torque on 12/06/06 10:37 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

After coming out of a '03 Navigator I believe Caddy stepped up to the plate. I test drove the '07 Naviagator and Expedition. The Escalade ESV is a superior vehicle. 103hp is considerable. The exterior styling is very well executed.

Awesome Ride
By Adam on 10/23/06 04:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have had Chevy Trucks for years, but this thing is awesome! It has unreal braking capability for such a large vehicle and great accleration too! I love the styling and the interior is extremely comfortable and roomy (I am 6'9" with long legs). I can't say enough about it!

Great SUV
By ed on 09/16/06 10:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my fifth Cadillac Escalade. It is just a great SUV. It is one of the best vehicles that I have driven in many years.

Escalade ESV Defies its Size!
By Anthony on 09/03/06 21:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is truly amazing and rides and handles as though it is substantially smaller. The perfomrance is fantastic and the fit and finish are top notch. I have the White Diamond with the Ebony interior. When comparing this truck to the European and Asian large SUV's the ESV wins on space and comfort. Besides, the rumble of the V8 engine sounds like my '71 Vette. The NAV system and the entertainment system are great along with the rear camera. Air conditioned seats are a feature I thought I never needed and now wonder on those hot summer days how we did without. Its gas mileage isnt to bad for its size. Remember it weighs close to 3 tons so 14 mpg's ain't too shabby. I have gotten over 17 on the highway.

Cadillac Escalade ESV
By John on 08/27/06 20:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I went from a 2003 Ford Excursion to the best SUV on the planet. I love my Caddy from bumper to bumper. I have all the bells and whistles on my Escalade. Compared to all of the previous SUVs that I've owned none come close to the dynamic handling, superior interior, and powerful engine. The ESV is the SUV bar none!

Amazing SUV
By Yadvinder on 06/10/06 23:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is an amazing SUV. They have improved the engine, it now has 403hp. It has a spacious trunk compared to the regular Escalade. It drives great, it's not that fun to drive around due to its size but it's really great on trips.

2007 Excalade ESV
By Vishal on 06/09/06 12:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The escalade ESV is a great family SUV. One problem is that there aren't that many interior options. Also, the seats get dirty very easily. It takes regular unleaded fuel, so there are no worries about the high cost of Premium. My truck gets 12 mpg city, and 17 mpg highway.

Great Luxury in an American SUV
By L. Danchik on 06/07/06 12:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've had luxury cars and I've had SUV's. This one brings it all together in one package. It provides great styling and a great ride. Its interior is really classy. It has lots of luxury items throughout. The navigation system and back-up rear camera are both really top notch. Mine is black and came with 22 inch chrome wheels. I have never had a car that gets so many "looks" running down the street. I know part of that is because it is so new, (and, after all, it IS a Cadillac), but the bold front grille and clean lines with just the right amount of chrome, really grabs attention. The engine has lots of power and acceleration, not like a big vehicle, at all. I can't wait to get in it going to or coming home from work.

Awesome!
By Mo on 06/05/06 17:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I love it! I went from an '03 ESV to the '07 and what a difference! the new one has an awesome interior...it is very comfortable and everything is where it should be. It rides nice and appears to handle much better than the '03. A couple of additional items would have made this the perfect truck: Bluetooth, Auto-up windows, and better fuel economy...early indications are about 10 MPG city / 14 MPG Highway...a far cry from the 13 City / 19 Hwy that are found in other reviews.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.