Sweet Ride
By Mike on
2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Edition 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
I bought a nice new 2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Edition in Black Raven. What a Sweet Ride! It provides great comfort, good handling, and a lot of power under the hood! I love the BOSE sound system with XM Satelite radio, 6 disc CD changer, speed sensitive volume control, 2 DVD screens, nice navigation system, OnStar, heated / cooled seats and cupholders, adjustable pedals, 20 inch Cadillac chrome wheels, heated winsheild washer fluid, HID headlights, how the mirrors adjust when backing up, and parking sensor. This truck actually gets decent gas mileage. I also like how it fits 7 people, has a lot of headroom, VERY comfortable seats, heated mirrors and 14-way power memory driver and passenger seats. Overall this is a really sweet truck! A++++
Favorite Features
The acceleration, XM Satelite radio, video navigation system, 6-Disc CD changer, BOSE sound system, 2 DVD players, parking sensors, and 20 inch chrome wheels.
Suggested Improvements
I can't really think of too many. Cadillac did a really nice job with this truck. The only thing that I could think of would be to add a power rear liftgate door.