2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV 6.0L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Rid'in in Style!

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV - Consumer Review

Platinum Edition 4dr SUV (6.0L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic)

Rid'in in Style!
By Rose on

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Edition AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

There is not enough space for me to to describe how really great and wonderful my 2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV is. I love it! Mine is fully loaded with everything you can imagine, from dual DVD screens to heated and cooled seats and cup holders with special stainless travel mugs designed to keep your beverage hot or cold for hours. Its ton of room and comfort make this vehicle my favorite ride of all time! Think you have low tire pressure? Just push a button and check it from the inside of your car. This is a great feature since I hate doing it manually. The Bose stereo system sounds as if you have surrond sound, and the touch screen programming is awesome.

Favorite Features

Everything!

Suggested Improvements

Make it have better gas mileage....the Ameican dream. But if you worry that much about the price of gas, a larger vehicle is probably not a wise choice. It's a trade off but I would not compromise the comfort, beauty and features of this vehicle!