2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV Consumer Review: Luxury At Its Best

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV - Consumer Review

Luxury At Its Best
By TheDebutante on

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My 2005 Escalade ESV is my third Escalade and it is my favorite one to date! I began with the introductory 1999 model and then owned a 2003. The 2005 Escalade ESV is by far Cadillac's finest accomplishment and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a luxury ride, a large seating capacity, and every option available -- with the exception of the chauffeur. The touch screen radio -- including the XM radio - - and Navigation system are two options that were not on my previous Escalades and I will never be without them again! The ride in the ESV is comparable to riding on a cloud and the maneuverability in an SUV of this size is amazing! You will not be disappointed in the 2005 Escalade ESV!

Touch Screen Radio, XM Radio, Navigational System, OnStar, Built-In Phone, Heated Seats on 1st/2nd row, Memory positions for 2 drivers, Side mirrors that retract, Captain Chairs in the 2nd row, Larger 3rd row leg room, DVD system AND Sunroof! (Options for both were not available on earlier models.)

I cannot think of an area where the 2005 Escalade ESV can be improved! I love it just the way it is!