Used 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Escalade ESV model:

Own One and Loving It!
By yossi oren

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I leased my Cadillac Escalade ESV almost a year and a half ago. I love it! It gets looks and compliments where ever I go (I have black with shale leather and ALL the windows tinted. It rides like a dream and has got lots of power and tourque. Everyone at my daughter's class loves to ride in it and blast music or watch a DVD. I can't wait to get an '07 or '08 when my lease expires!

Everything!

Add a heated steering wheel (this is an option on the '07 model). Put a mirror folding button on the remote and make the sunroof automatically close when the truck is turned off (with an option to leave it open).

Best Truck on Market
By Bizzy

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Edition AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My Platinum Escalade ESV is the best truck on the market. It handles superbly, and for a big truck it has a lot of get up and go. I love to put it on the highway and go from Maryland to Miami or beyond. For long distances driving there is nothing better. The gas mileage isn't great, but it's well worth it. I will definitely trade it in for another one just like it in a year or two.

I love the Stabilitrack, OnStar, and the dual DVD players that were standard.

The navigation system should be voice activated and allow you to use it while in motion, which is when you really need it.

All that and a bag of chips
By jerry

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is the ultimate SUV, if your looking for class and style, while not having to compromise saftey or comfort this is the way to go. Sure you may pay a bit more, however you get a lot more. And you truely get what you pay for. The ride is second to none, and the performance is that of a mid size SUV, I highly reccomend this vehicle to anyone that is looking to experience the true full size class and luxury, that everyone should experience.

The autoride, and the complete steering wheel controls make this do exactly what you would want, while offering you the sound of the Bose radio system.

The only thing I would add is auto folding rear seats, like the Navigator. Otherwise it needs nothing. Maybe front park assist to correspond with the rear's.

Cadillac of SUVs
By Hz48yg

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is one outstanding vehicles. It has the comfort and refinement that you'd expect from a premium SUV, but is also rugged and can handle agressive towing and off-road manuvers. We just returned from a long road trip and it was like staying at a 5 star hotel with wheels. The HVAC system is great. The entertainment system was a big hit with the kids (big & little), and the XM satellite radio keeps you entertained even where there is little or no AM/FM signal. The navigation system and OnStar are outstanding. Take it from us, there is no reason to buy an import as this SUV represents world class comfort and world class quality. We love this vehicle!

Navigation system XM Satellite Radio Entertainment system Back-up warning system Turn signal lights on side mirrors (cooool) Bold styling Special towing setting for transmission Rear heated seats

none

ESCALADE ESV
By VICKY

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum Edition AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We just drove from Thomasville,Ga to Long Beach,CA and back. We were officials at the Olympic Swim Trials. We had to take a lot of stuff as we made several stops on the way and back. The gas millage was acceptable. We have the navigation sytem, satellite radio, DVD and TV. It was like riding in a 5 star hotel by day. We love it.

Back up warning, seats, navigation sytem, satellite radio and TV

We love to have night vison added.