2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade ESV model:
GM Let Down
By johnj on 07/12/08 19:02 PM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV Platinum Edition AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle with the understanding that it was Cadillac Certified with the extended warranty unfortunately the dealer ripped me off and there is no warranty. While Cadillac is a good product there are too many parts as pieces that can break. I have had the car in for warranty work 5 times in the last 10 months, nothing major but it will add up as soon as the original warranty runs out. The vehicle is still under the original warranty for another month but after that I am out of luck after that thanks to a dishonest dealer and GM customer service unwilling to do anything about it. Beside that I think it is a good vehicle but lacks a lot of features of the new models.

Best Truck on Market
By Bizzy on 12/18/05 19:48 PM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV Platinum Edition AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My Platinum Escalade ESV is the best truck on the market. It handles superbly, and for a big truck it has a lot of get up and go. I love to put it on the highway and go from Maryland to Miami or beyond. For long distances driving there is nothing better. The gas mileage isn't great, but it's well worth it. I will definitely trade it in for another one just like it in a year or two.

ESCALADE ESV
By VICKY on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV Platinum Edition AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We just drove from Thomasville,Ga to Long Beach,CA and back. We were officials at the Olympic Swim Trials. We had to take a lot of stuff as we made several stops on the way and back. The gas millage was acceptable. We have the navigation sytem, satellite radio, DVD and TV. It was like riding in a 5 star hotel by day. We love it.

v
By Jay0450 on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV Platinum Edition AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

It is a great truck to me

fun, fun, fun
By baru on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUV Platinum Edition AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

RAIN, WIND, DEAD OF NIGHT..ETC. IF THE US POSTAL SVC HAD A TRUCK LIKE THIS THEIR SLOGAN WOULD BE THE MOST BELIEVABLE STATEMENT EVER MADE.

My review
By SkyLiner139 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This car is awsome