2016 Cadillac ELR Coupe Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Cadillac ELR Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 0-cyl. Hybrid 1-speed Direct Drive - (8 reviews )

Dr Tasso Pappas recommends 1 a day 4 work and play
By Dr Tasso Pappas

2016 Cadillac ELR Coupe 2dr Coupe (gas/electric hybrid DD)

In over 30000 miles I have fallen in love with this auto. These are the most comfortable front seats I have ever seen!,,, The headrests are the best in my 20 years of many new and used cars. I commute 1000 a week and with using my level 2 charger overnight I average 54 miles per gallon. The stereo sounds amazing. The CUE system beats that of my Buick and my Yukon.

8 months... Still love it!
By Atul Raj

2016 Cadillac ELR Coupe 2dr Coupe (gas/electric hybrid DD)

This car is a dream to drive and is so easy to live with on a daily basis! I still can't believe it's discontinued.

The best car I have ever owned
By Hans Hansson

2016 Cadillac ELR Coupe 2dr Coupe (gas/electric hybrid DD)

I bought the ElR as an impulse buyer. I saw it thought it had great lines and bought it. I have owned a number of luxury cars over the years from Cadillacs to Lincolns to BMWs this is the best car by far. The volt technology provides great mileage the interior is the best I have owned. The truck offers good room while the backseat is tied is appointed with luxury.

Electric Luxury Roadster...the ELR is all that
By Steven Long

2016 Cadillac ELR Coupe 2dr Coupe (gas/electric hybrid DD)

Quite simply having owned BMW's, Corvette's etc (I love these cars BTW)....The ELR is the greatest car ever. Show stopping styling, luxurious interior, innovative technology. I regularly have strangers ask what it is. Several people have photographed it. In the first 1200 miles I have put on it. my gas consumption is is 0. Need I say more...get one while you can!

You Should Road Test a 2016
By SAM

2016 Cadillac ELR Coupe 2dr Coupe (gas/electric hybrid DD)

There are great deals available. The ELR is discontinued and will certainly become a collectors item. As battery technology improves, it is conceivable ELR battery replacement will become available. This is a car to keep... My 2016 Sport is fast, comfortable, provides great MPGe and is an overall thrill to drive all the time. Cadillac has no idea about marketing and have made a huge mistake by ending its life. I took it to a Cadillac event in NJ recently and everyone was incredibly impressed. Every new Caddy should have a plug-in option and offer technology upgrades as they become available, similar to Tesla. Also, the idiot auto bloggers and journalists haven't a clue when it comes to what people want. It is not always about 0-100. There is not 1 test on a 2016 ELR I can find.