2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:
Eldo's report card
By bchristenson on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I owned four red Eldorado Cadillac's. A 1995,1997, 1999, 2001. I finally traded my 2001 off for an M3 BMW. I got tired of the Eldo not holding its value. This is because cadillac does not upgrade from year to year. Very little difference between the 95 and the 01.

Stying is the greatest
By John Feldi on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Always loved the style and performance. I believe since Cad had probably targeted this car for extinction, they didn't put anymore engineering/technical features which should have been in than necessary to close out the model.

The 2002 ETC Collector's Edition
By Lanadonrobert on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is our second Eldorado Touring Coupe. We bought our first in 1994 and were very pleased. We tried Jaguars, Devilles, and others at trade-in time and found that they didn't compare in comfort, appearance or performance. We love the car even with its now dated body style. Classic beauty beats blah any day!

My Eldorado
By Josebcruz1 on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Ever since I was a child I wanted one of these cars. Owning one is a dream come true for me. What a wonderful machine. It rides so smooth, it is an ultimate ride. I recommend this car to those who want luxury and a little sport too in your vehicle. I dont understand why GM is retiring this car.

I Love My Caddy
By Tom C. on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Eldorado ETC. I had a '97 and '00 before this one and they've all been fabulous. This 2002 is incredibly solid and smooth riding. It's the nicest car on the road and the best value in a big coupe.

An elegant 2 dr.
By Ruth E. on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this car because I always liked the design of the Eldorado and seeing that this was its last year. I figured that I better get one now new . I love the styling and ride of my Eldorado.