2002 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:
Love my Girl
By Elane on 07/14/10 16:19 PM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My old Eldy was ready for retirement before I looked for a new one. I did not realize 2002 was the last year so I began a 3 month journey on the internet to find one. I have owned 5 over the past 30 years and was resolved to find the 6th and unfortunately, the last. At 8 years young, she still garners compliments and her power still rivals any "economy or luxury" car on the road. I test her often. I have no idea where I go when she gives out. Please bring her back or I may have to walk. Ugh!

Love My Eldorado
By EldoradoGal on 11/16/09 09:31 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My husband bought this car new for me in 2002 always wanted an Eldorado. Best car I've ever owned and have no plans on getting rid of it anytime soon as since day one it runs like a dream is comfortable and elegant.

Hard and Fast
By Daniel on 01/10/09 11:27 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Was intended to be a around town shopping car, but since I work out of town now it is a interstate highway car. Really enjoy the W.O.T. exercise when entering the highway from various rest stops. Fuel mileage is good at 23 to 26 mpg. Plus it just looks good and feels good to drive it.

Fast,Fast,Fast
By Terry L. Cole on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The car truns heads every where you go. The red color and chrome wheels with the body style set this one off. People just know its the king of the road.

Stying is the greatest
By John Feldi on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Always loved the style and performance. I believe since Cad had probably targeted this car for extinction, they didn't put anymore engineering/technical features which should have been in than necessary to close out the model.

The 2002 ETC Collector's Edition
By Lanadonrobert on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is our second Eldorado Touring Coupe. We bought our first in 1994 and were very pleased. We tried Jaguars, Devilles, and others at trade-in time and found that they didn't compare in comfort, appearance or performance. We love the car even with its now dated body style. Classic beauty beats blah any day!

An elegant 2 dr.
By Ruth E. on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this car because I always liked the design of the Eldorado and seeing that this was its last year. I figured that I better get one now new . I love the styling and ride of my Eldorado.