2002 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:
Love my Girl
By Elane on 07/14/10 16:19 PM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My old Eldy was ready for retirement before I looked for a new one. I did not realize 2002 was the last year so I began a 3 month journey on the internet to find one. I have owned 5 over the past 30 years and was resolved to find the 6th and unfortunately, the last. At 8 years young, she still garners compliments and her power still rivals any "economy or luxury" car on the road. I test her often. I have no idea where I go when she gives out. Please bring her back or I may have to walk. Ugh!

Love My Eldorado
By EldoradoGal on 11/16/09 09:31 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My husband bought this car new for me in 2002 always wanted an Eldorado. Best car I've ever owned and have no plans on getting rid of it anytime soon as since day one it runs like a dream is comfortable and elegant.

Hard and Fast
By Daniel on 01/10/09 11:27 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Was intended to be a around town shopping car, but since I work out of town now it is a interstate highway car. Really enjoy the W.O.T. exercise when entering the highway from various rest stops. Fuel mileage is good at 23 to 26 mpg. Plus it just looks good and feels good to drive it.

My Last Eldorado
By Jerry Cosby on 08/21/06 11:48 AM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I've driven three previous Cadillac Eldorados, plus Sevilles. You just can't beat their performance, looks, and just the plain feeling of excellence when you're driving down the street. There's still magic in the name "Cadillac," and I love it. I once had a vanity plate that said "Just coz." When people ask why I drive a Caddy I like to say, "Just coz." Cause I can afford to, I guess.

'02 Cadillac ESC
By M Miller on 07/16/06 10:33 AM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Cadillac Eldorado is a eonderful car. It's an absolute joy to drive. The seats hug your rear. It is a vast improvement over the '94 model that I previously owned.

GM to keep making a coupe
By Card Player on 06/25/05 14:16 PM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great auto, great milage, smart look and a great price. I hope that GM continues to make more Cadillac coupes.

what a shame
By mwm on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

nothing but problems since new.the quality of this car is terrible.it is such a great looking car.

My Baby
By JMurphy on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Always wanted an Eldorado and got mine new in 2002. It's a beautiful machine and everywhere I go people stop and look. It's fun to drive, responsive, smooth, and quick. I have the opportunity to drive others in it's class and there's no comparison.

Fast,Fast,Fast
By Terry L. Cole on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The car truns heads every where you go. The red color and chrome wheels with the body style set this one off. People just know its the king of the road.

A car from another time
By jtrender on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My wife still insists driving a full size two door luxury coupe. The eldorado is the only one remaining. The car is unreliable, had to be towed twice. It is largely unchanged from the 1992 model!