If you are considering one...buy it!
By 35 cars + on
2001 Cadillac Eldorado ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I have owned more than 35 cars from Suzuki's to Porsches, Mercedes-Benzes, Audis etc. I did a lot of research on my recent purchase of a 2001 Cadillac Eldorado ETC before buying it. I have been very happy with a the couple of Cadillacs that I have owned in the past. I have only owned this car a short time, but I have to say that it is one awesome coupe. It combines beauty, luxury, sport, power, reliability, and decent gas mileage all in one...I can't think of any other cars out there that can do this. If you are considering one, I recommend find an excellent shape low mileage one and buy it quick and start enjoying!
Favorite Features
Interior and exterior design is awesome. The car is luxurious and sporty without being 'over done'. The 300 hp engine delivers great power and decent gas mileage. Smooth, sporty handling and oh so quiet a ride....except for the Bose stereo that has unbelievable sound quality.
Suggested Improvements
This particular car did not have an option for a garage door opener? I would have expected this, but the rest of the car makes up for this lacking item.