2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe Consumer Reviews

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:
MY ELDORADO
By Joe Criscione on 02/24/15 12:49 PM (PST)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my 2001 EldoradoETC with 85K miles on the clock. ck engine lite, wheel bearing, motor mounts, starter motor, about 1500.00 dollars worth, also replaced all the sensors. But smetimes when you buy a used car you have to invest a few bucks to straighten stuff out. All that being said, My Eldorado runs PERFECT, Gets 29MPG on the road, and looks acts and feels like the thorobred she is. Love the car and it was well worth the money I payed for it including the repairs. I think GM is on the right road offering 2 dr Cadillacs.

Great Ride
By Char Kar on 08/11/08 03:48 AM (PDT)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love the car from its northstar engine to its beautiful look. This car has impressed me as I have had a lot of sports cars and this has to be the smoothest ride out of all. People that have never rode in a Eldorado are just as impressed as I was my first ride, They are over taken by the smooth fast acceleration it has and so quiet it seems to be on a cloud.

I need a luxury coupe
By ksu1974 on 04/09/08 21:02 PM (PDT)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought a 2001 ESC with 52,000 miles and have put 20,000 trouble-free miles on it in 16 months. It uses regular fuel and I get 28 mpg on the highway. With a strong tailwind, I get 30 to 34. Pretty incredible for a V-8. And lots of power, good brakes. I had a Troféo with 300,000 + miles and the ESC was the best substitute I could find. Interior styling is not as luxurious as the Oldsmobile. But the power and mpg make up for it. Since their is no other American luxury coupe and Chevrolet refuses to upgrade the Monte Carlo, I may buy another ESC or ETC and rotate the two until GM comes to their senses about what we want. Overweight gas guzzlers can't be our future.

Classic Eldorado
By Jerry Price on 02/07/08 10:43 AM (PST)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is comfortable, quiet, sporty, and powerful. It has been very reliable and still has a nice style after seven years. We are still pleased with the 28 MPG on our long trips.

Last of Its Breed
By James M. Hare on 01/13/07 11:08 AM (PST)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My '01 Eldorado ETC has been a dream. It is absolutely perfect in every way. I have had ZERO maintenance or reliability issues with it. It only needs oil and gas. It's smooth, quiet, comfortable, fast, safe, and a joy to drive. The Eldorado is the pinnacle of the 2-door luxury sport coupes as far as I'm concerned. The interior is comfortable, quiet, roomy (for it's style), and well built. The engine is a marvel of technology and delivers amazing power and yet very good gas mileage.

Dog
By Ji m Bolton on 10/26/06 17:45 PM (PDT)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love everything about this car except for its reliability. Mine died with only 1,400 miles on it and needed a tow off the interstate. I should have known then. Over its life, it has had four dead batteries, over $2,000 so far in electrical repairs, and latest is over 7 days in the shop with 24 indicators in the computer. The GM tech center is taking bets on what the problem is. Many parts have been replaced, so far including the computer itself. This is the last Cadillac I will ever own (first one was an '84, remember those engines that blew up?). I have never owned a "foreign" car, but this one has done it. For the first time in 50 years, I am considering a nice Japanese vehicle.

Awesome Vehicle
By Rita Balenger on 02/01/06 20:30 PM (PST)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is truly awesome. The ride and feel are fantastic. I've owned two other Eldorados (90 and 95) and this one outperforms the others, hands down. After owning one, I knew I had to have another one. It will definately get out of its way. It is very peppy and a true joy to drive. I love my car.

I Love it!
By Chris on 05/31/05 19:04 PM (PDT)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Hands down the best car I have driven. It has a very smooth and refined ride as well as an elegant design. The car is not afraid to move, when you floor it be ready for what it does. The Eldorado is just as fast as a V8 Mustang or Camaro. That being said, in town milage is poor but if you use the cruise on the highway and keep it to 80, you can see as much as 25 to the gallon.

If you are considering one...buy it!
By 35 cars + on 11/24/04 22:22 PM (PST)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned more than 35 cars from Suzuki's to Porsches, Mercedes-Benzes, Audis etc. I did a lot of research on my recent purchase of a 2001 Cadillac Eldorado ETC before buying it. I have been very happy with a the couple of Cadillacs that I have owned in the past. I have only owned this car a short time, but I have to say that it is one awesome coupe. It combines beauty, luxury, sport, power, reliability, and decent gas mileage all in one...I can't think of any other cars out there that can do this. If you are considering one, I recommend find an excellent shape low mileage one and buy it quick and start enjoying!

ETC Road King
By JB Geer on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe ETC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I traded my late model corvette for this fine used automobile, as I desired something more comfortable and better designed for everyday driving, yet retaining a destinctive and sporty look. I am most impressed! The northstar engine is very quick and responsive, the ride excellent and the stylish look is an eye-catcher. Took my first roadtrip and achieved 25mpg...excellent. Although three years old, the ETC is very tight...no rattles.