2001 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:
Great Ride
By Char Kar on 08/11/08 03:48 AM (PDT)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love the car from its northstar engine to its beautiful look. This car has impressed me as I have had a lot of sports cars and this has to be the smoothest ride out of all. People that have never rode in a Eldorado are just as impressed as I was my first ride, They are over taken by the smooth fast acceleration it has and so quiet it seems to be on a cloud.

I need a luxury coupe
By ksu1974 on 04/09/08 21:02 PM (PDT)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought a 2001 ESC with 52,000 miles and have put 20,000 trouble-free miles on it in 16 months. It uses regular fuel and I get 28 mpg on the highway. With a strong tailwind, I get 30 to 34. Pretty incredible for a V-8. And lots of power, good brakes. I had a Troféo with 300,000 + miles and the ESC was the best substitute I could find. Interior styling is not as luxurious as the Oldsmobile. But the power and mpg make up for it. Since their is no other American luxury coupe and Chevrolet refuses to upgrade the Monte Carlo, I may buy another ESC or ETC and rotate the two until GM comes to their senses about what we want. Overweight gas guzzlers can't be our future.

Classic Eldorado
By Jerry Price on 02/07/08 10:43 AM (PST)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is comfortable, quiet, sporty, and powerful. It has been very reliable and still has a nice style after seven years. We are still pleased with the 28 MPG on our long trips.

I Love it!
By Chris on 05/31/05 19:04 PM (PDT)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Hands down the best car I have driven. It has a very smooth and refined ride as well as an elegant design. The car is not afraid to move, when you floor it be ready for what it does. The Eldorado is just as fast as a V8 Mustang or Camaro. That being said, in town milage is poor but if you use the cruise on the highway and keep it to 80, you can see as much as 25 to the gallon.

Go Caddy and never go back!
By XANVTA on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

What a pleasant experience! From purchase negotiation to present I've have been impressed and pleased. The ESC provides the legendary Cadillac ride and sufficient horse for all types of travel. I get 29 mpg on the road and 24 mpg in town on regular fuel, that is huge given the V8 and a/c. This car packs alot of luxury combined with performance in one car for a very reasonable price tag.

Awsome Ride
By lyn-n-lyle on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Cadillac Eldorado ESC 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

It has been my dream to own the new body style since 1990. What great lines and who can beat Diamond White for beauty. I drove this car back to Washington after purchasing it in Montana.I gave it the test run through the canyons along I-90 at 90-100mph. It layed down and rode like the wind. Too bad they quit making the Eldorado. I will probably always keep this car since they are no longer being made. Would only sell it if I could buy the ETC in Diamond White. Any sellers out there?