Used 2000 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:

2000 Caddy Eldo ETC
By Glakken13

2000 Cadillac Eldorado ETC 2dr Coupe

Simply put it is the finest car I have ever driven or owned.

The power steering. It has Magna-steer. This car without question has the best power steering of any car i have ever driven!

Bottom of seats could be a little longer. Would like to have wider wheels and tires standard. More like the Corvettes.

Fantastic, fast car
By Rene

2000 Cadillac Eldorado ETC 2dr Coupe

My husband insisted that I had to buy this model because of its sporty look. I wanted a 4 door in the worst way. The only reason I am replacing my ElDo is for 4 doors and room for a Rotweiller. I have loved this car, but hate lifting a sleeping grandchild out of the back seat car seat. It is a thrill to drive, so comfortable and very luxurious. I had problems with water leaking around my moonroof but I had a great service department and so my inconvience was minor. They totally replaced my carpet twice and finally cured the leak problem.

Leather, handling, fast NorthStar engine

Acura's intergrated totally hands free navigation - the best on the market. Keyless entry, cooling seats, XM radio

What a blast
By pketch

2000 Cadillac Eldorado ETC 2dr Coupe

Bought used off lease. ETC Crims Pearl.How did I get so lucky? Drives like you would expect. First year aluminum roller rocker followers. The use of premium fuel is not required. A real plus with fuel getting ready to $4. Gas milage is great for the size and power. Under estimated by EPA. 22+ around town 28+ on the road. Transmission has to be one of the best. The shift is almost unnoticible. But best off all they tell you at GM to drive it like you stole it. The G force when you punch it will set you back in your set. The styling, being that GM tried to emulate the '67 (first year) I say they nailed it. Those classic lines are all over it. In short love the car, love to drive it

Styling, handling, over all look a real head turner

Blind spots. You will need to get oliptical mirror to past on the exsting mirror. Cost of parts once it comes out of warrenty. You can only get parts from GM. This is going to be pricy. Have yet to had to work on it. Lost of covers that need to take off.

Pure American power and luxury
By MNCadi

2000 Cadillac Eldorado ETC 2dr Coupe

Every day since purchasing new in 2000, I ook forward to driving this car. The appearance turns heads, and it is more fun to drive and ride in than it is to look at. The heated seats are like heaven in the cold winter. Amenities are great, leather soft and incredibly comfortable. The power and grace of this car have spoiled me, nearly any other car will pale in comparison. The ride is so solid yet soft and smooth. After owning for 3 years, I still look at it as if its the first day I parked it in the garage. I cannot say enough good things about this car. Its a shame the El Dorado legacy had to end.

Power, grace, ride, luxury, comfort, look, style, quality. Great look, joy to drive, classic name and image.

Rear seat is cramped for adults. Gas mileage leaves a bit to be desired if you get on it at all, but its worth it for the power. Large car is not "nimble" but is not supposed to be.

Review of Cadillac Eldorado ETC
By warren s. Silberman

2000 Cadillac Eldorado ETC 2dr Coupe

This car drives "like butter." It has great pickup. It has a Bose Stereo System and Compact Disc Player. THe system sounds exceptional. It drives like driving your couch down the road. The service at Bob Moore is the BEST BAR NONE I have ever experienced

Comfort Air Conditioning Stereo System Trunk size Ease of cleaning

THe cruse control could be slightly more user friendly. I'd have to be real picky to find something.