Eldo Review
By Poulsbo Fats on
1999 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe
I purchased my Cadillac Eldorado with 55,000 miles on it from its second owner who lives in Florida. The exterior color is Pearl White Tri-Coat. It has received many compliments already. I live in Washington state, so we have had a very wet winter and I have not really seen the car in the bright sunlight, but I'm sure it will dazzle. So far the car has measured up outstandingly, othern than for a few cosmetic interior things that I had to fix. The engine is smooth. Its average gas mileage is 20 mpg, which surprised me as I drive this car very aggressive. It has a rich throaty sound coming from the exhaust when I step on it! All the amenities work great, I love the heated leather seats and memory adjustments. I love my car!
Favorite Features
The 300 HP engine, Bose stereo, heated leather seats with memory adjustments, chrome wheels, and Pearl White Tri-Coat paint.
Suggested Improvements
The windshield defroster trim is loose, I had to glue it down. The interior carpet had to be glued in a few places. Deeper beverage holders would be nice.