1999 Cadillac Eldorado Consumer Review: New Baby

1999 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Review

New Baby
By CADI99 on

1999 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

I have to say that I just got this car so my ratings are driven by perception and not so much experience. But since I purchased this car, I have not had any mechanical issues. The engine is something else, all that power and so smooth. I love the sound and the comfort of the seats. My only real concern is with the maintenance history of battery changes. So I'm watching this closely. I've also noted that the interior dash lights dim (very little) when I press the brake pedal. I'm also slightly concerned with the floating feel of the ride as I'm not sure if this is inherent to the design. On the next check-up I'll have this checked out. Otherwise I'm in love with my new baby.

The power of course, the comfortable seats, and the streamlined look of the car

Although my coupe has most of the upgraded options that the ETC has standard, I believe this price of car should not have any options. The only difference between the coupe and the ETC should be the engine HP not the other goodies.