My personal Time Machine
By Larry on
1998 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe
I have a Black on Black 98 ETC with the optional SunRoof. What a "looker"! She was turned on by someone that owned her on lease and surprisingly, had very low mileage. Were a couple of maintenance issues, normal for the age and miles of the car and was cared for by warranty! She has been a dream to drive and always like a step into a different dimiension. Everything about her enhances the trip from the smooth ride, comfortable seats, well thought out instruments and Boise Stereo. I always enjoy driving this lady down the highways.
Favorite Features
I have always liked cars with a sun roof and the Eldo's sun roof is huge. Such a great ride at night with the sun roof open, sitting in those great leather seats, the Boise radio playing some tunes or a favorite CD. My favorite feature is the whole car, it all comes together to make one great auto.
Suggested Improvements
There is a lot of talk about the NorthStar engine. When she is working good, she is a fabulous power house. But when she has problems, it would be nice to be real chummy with your favorite banker.