1998 Cadillac Eldorado Consumer Review: Very Very Very Upset

1998 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe - Consumer Review

Very Very Very Upset
By Very Disapointed on

1998 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

When I first got my 1998 Cadillac Eldorado, I loved it no doubt about it. It is very classy and very comfy and the price was right. It gives a very nice ride. However after my first two years with it everything that could go wrong did. I completly replaced the cooling system in the engine I mean everything from the water pump to the radiator every hose and even the bucket the holds the coolent. It was just this great big money pit. Finally the head gasket went that was a mini fourturne to replace. The Northstar engine is the biggest joke 10 mechanics said the same thing. I'm also very upset with the way Cadilac treated me they were so rude and fought me on every problem.

I like the looks, the comfort, memory seats, sunroof, heated seats, leather, bose radio and 12 disc changer very fast and comfotable ride. I also like the compass, tilted and heated mirrors. It comes with all the luxury options. This is the only nice thing about it.

The engine complete is junk after 100,000 miles, the supension & shocks are junk after 3 pot holes, leaking window seals, oil consumption very high but Cadillac will tell you its normal to 1 quart every thousand miles they lie, the oil pump, water pump & head gasket need to be redesigned. This car is a big lemon.