1998 Cadillac Eldorado Consumer Review: I Love This Car!

1998 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

I Love This Car!
By Kevin on

1998 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

I have loved this from the moment that I bought it. It is now 10 years old and it's still turning heads. The power is unreal. I was so impressed with the 300lbs of torque this car has. The beauty of this car is amazing and I think because there are less of them around people really miss old fashion American design. I am 21 years old and this car is a time capsule for me. It takes me to the stories my grandpa has told me about the 1950's when Eldorado's were the definitive of luxury. The history of America lives on in this wonderful Cadillac.

This seats are very comfortable, the seat heaters are very hot. The stereo is decent for being the stock, non- Bose stereo. Great power and great transmission. Great in the winter snow due to its weight. Amazing acceleration at any speed. Compass in mirror, tilt side mirror, chrome wheels are a must.

The battery died when I first got it. I don't know if it is burning oil or leaking it. Power antenna broke, cheap fix. Car came from Texas and after a decade, the heat and humidity began eating the clear coat on the roof, wax didn't help much. Now in Colorado and the car doesn't like the cold much.