1995 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:
Great sporty luxury vehicle
By ken de bord on 12/10/08 12:59 PM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe 2dr Coupe

I am receiving 18.6 mpg in the city and 23 mpg highway. Better gas mileage at 75- 85 mph

Nice Ride
By cwayne1 on 05/16/07 11:38 AM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe 2dr Coupe

I own the 1995 model and it has been running great. Because of old age, however, I had to replace radiator due to cracking on the plastic pieces. As this car gets older, I am sure I will have to replace some other plastic dry rotted parts. But other than the shocks and struts, road sensing suspension going bad, it has been a great car. Even if it gets 18 to 19 MPG. If you do replace parts, and you are going to keep the car till its eventual total failure, just make sure you buy quality automotive parts--don't go cheap.

1995 Eldorado
By Rudy on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe 2dr Coupe

The design of the 1995 Eldorado is beautiful and perfect. The interior though, including the trunk, leaves much to be desired. The interior seems poorly designed. There are no bins or little areas to stash road maps and such. Mechanically, the Cadillac is designed wery well and the Northstar Engine seems perfect, except that is uses more oil than any car I have ever owned. When accellerating at full power, if the steering wheel is not exactly straight, the steering wheel will be jerked straight and the car will be zig zagging for a while until it finds an equilibrium. Fuel mileage is very good for this type car.