1994 Cadillac Eldorado Consumer Review: good car

1994 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Review

good car
By Craig A. Keto on

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

The car is excellent. Look at the leather compared to cheaper cars leather (even our 2001 Sable), it's like comparing veal to steak. I think they used veal leather, heheh. Mine has the Bose stereo with cassette and cd, I don't even need to upgrade it. It shifts soft when I take it easy, hard when I want to haul, and when it downshifts at speed it is commanding. It has a 3.71 axle ratio but in overdrive I can cruise at 85 mph at right around 3000 rpm and get 20+ mpg. A near non-compromising luxury/performance mixture.

Power is great, car could probably touch 14's in the 1/4 mile stock. Very solid all around. Looks ultra hot, everybody looks at me. It is so quiet inside it's funny, even with the windows down.

more power/better handling torque steer can't really be helped with 295 horses up front. Handling could be better, but with 65,000 miles it needs struts so I would need those replaced before I complain.