1994 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:
Rating as an owner
By joezaier56 on 08/02/07 21:26 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

Wish I could have had the pleasure of experiencing one either fresh off the show floor or with less wear and tear on it, but I was more than impressed with the pure power and performance of the car!

Eldorado Owner
By Joezaier565 on 05/19/07 20:16 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

Very pleased with the performance and power of this vehicle! My first Cadillac, originally wanted or was most interested in obtaining a Seville, but opportunity to purchase my Eldorado instead and upon seeing it wanted to own and haven't been dissapointed with it yet, with the occassional exception of problem with dash lighting.

Sad Eldo
By Richard Donovan on 03/18/05 17:45 PM (PST)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

My 1994 Cadillac Eldorado could have been a classic, but like a typical American made product, I've had nothing but problems with this car. The engine leaks oil. I never could really use it the way I had hoped. such as on long trips across country in comfort. It was always on the verge of breaking down. My Eldorado was very poorly built and had lousy fit and finish. No more Cadillacs for me.

Muscle car?
By peatea on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

I purchased a 1995 Polo Edition Eldorado about 6 weeks ago through ebay. This car is a bit different than most Eldorado's because of the Polo edition equipment. It is, of course, Polo green. It has a fake convertible top with embroyderen Polo Edition logo on the sides of the foof. The seat head rests are also embroydered with a wreath and logo. It has a chrome logo on each front fender that says "Roadster". The grill consists of vertical chrome bars and it has aun/moon roof. It is in beautiful condition.

one nice car
By KRC on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

This car has Great Design and Comfort the instruments readings are driver friendly as well as the controls. In other vehicles I have had, I have had trouble seeing all Instrument read outs In this Eldorado ALL contols are no problem at all to see. The motor has no vibrations, there is no wind noise.The ride is great,the only smother ride if possible would be in a jet plane. Gas mileage last week I made 24.7 MPG in Urban driving. GM did one GREAT JOB when they Build this car This Car is not your DADDY"S Cadillac Have a clean road ahead when you give it gas for this 32 valve V8 335 HP North Star engine is going to leave them all in the Dust.

Beauty and the Beast
By Adrock on 08/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

This car is Jekel & Hyde. She's gorgeous and eats mustangs and camaros for breakfast, very fast. After a few years, with excellent upkeep, the interior seems to be falling apart. If you can find a one-owner owned by some old folks, buy it. If it has multiple owners or over 60k miles, stay away- things are getting ready to break one after another

94 Eldarodo "The Bom"
By Como on 07/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

I have been driving my 94 Eldarado for three years now and it is aa great car The most comfortable ride you will ever desire. It is tough on gas but hey, you have to give something to get something. This car also has "presence" - it is attractive and invasive. You need to drive it!

The Last Great American Coupe!
By pokers2 on 07/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

I have been fortunate enough in my life to have owned 3 Eldorados. Each one has been better and better. They have a look all there own. There comfort level in the front seats is unsurpassed. I cannot think of one thing not to like on this car. I manage to get 30 mpg on the highway out of my 94 with 97,600 miles on it. If you can find one in good shape and need a fun and reliable second car, BUY IT!!!

Get Power and Comfort.
By mLofton on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

Every since I bought my Eldorado I have been comparing it to every car i ride in. I have yet to ride in a vehicle that combines power and comfort as well as the Eldo,( and my friends own BMWs and Mercedes.) All of my friends compliment me on the comfort of my Eldo. It's a great car to have if you desire comfort and power.

good car
By Craig A. Keto on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

The car is excellent. Look at the leather compared to cheaper cars leather (even our 2001 Sable), it's like comparing veal to steak. I think they used veal leather, heheh. Mine has the Bose stereo with cassette and cd, I don't even need to upgrade it. It shifts soft when I take it easy, hard when I want to haul, and when it downshifts at speed it is commanding. It has a 3.71 axle ratio but in overdrive I can cruise at 85 mph at right around 3000 rpm and get 20+ mpg. A near non-compromising luxury/performance mixture.