Used 1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:

My 20 yr old cadillac eldorado
By susieanne

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe

I love my 1994 cadillac eldorado touring coupe I have owned it for 10 years...Its a beautiful car and noone can believe how old it is...It has around 155000 miles on it...I have had to replace the air conditioner r compressor and some othe miner things But is is so sharp looking...I also have louder mufflers on it then the orginal and when you shower down on it it sounds like a little race car...It sounds great. My kids say Mom when are you getting a new car and Im thinking all the time my car is probably a better car than their new ones...still love it..,

I Love my Eldorado!
By Spokanegirl

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe

She is the best car I have ever owned. Despite her bad tranny (fiancee was racing her) she has done me good. The tranny went bad in November of 2009 and still (April 2010) running strong just not shifting past 40 MPH. People all the time look over oh hey it's a Cadillac. It sure is Luxury with the heated seats and yep I'd recommend to any one and every one.

Heated seats, comfortable seats, smokes other cars even souped up ones so basically they are fast as heck, reliable, good gas mileage etc.

Make it a 4 door.

POWERFUL
By BIG E

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe

I've owned the car for a year and it now as 136000 miles on it. I have had repairs consisting of water pump, heater core, and a/c compressor but I am not displeased. With these type of miles you'll have to replace something eventually. Replacing a heater core is so simple and takes about 2 hours to complete. The comfort is another impression of what Cadillac has been know for. It is truly hard to believe with it's features, this is a 15 year old car. Very happy!

Northstar Performance, Traction Control, and Sports Car Design

Not necessarily the location of the starter, but the ease of avoiding high labor costs to fix many malfunctions

what a rush
By ken

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe

I could not believe the power that the northstar has. wanted one in 1994 but list was 63000.00. patiently waited and picked one up for 1800.00 in 2009. Could only imagine how the ride was when new.

turning the tires between 1st and second gear

would absolutely love to see the eldorado with rear wheel drive

Lemon year-run as fast as you can
By Karla

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe Touring 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with 57,000 on it and have put almost $10,000 into it in the last 2 years and it keeps breaking down about every 2 months and cost about $500 or more to fix. I feel guilty selling the car to somebody else because I know they will have the same trouble. The car stalls after you drive 5 miles. I get it fixed and then it works for a while and then breaks again. It pours oil. The tranny is jerking and pretty much I feel like every time I drive it I am lucky to get it home to the driveway again. It is a beautiful Pearl White car and I wish someone could pinpoint the stalling problem. If anyone knows about the stalling let me know. It stalls when I slow down or stop.

Very pretty

Head liner fabric looks like peeling skin after a burn. Could use a better fabric and not use aluminum paint on the trim around the car. It scratches off for goodness sake. Use aluminum?? Duh!