1994 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:
My 20 yr old cadillac eldorado
By susieanne on 01/07/14 08:05 AM (PST)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

I love my 1994 cadillac eldorado touring coupe I have owned it for 10 years...Its a beautiful car and noone can believe how old it is...It has around 155000 miles on it...I have had to replace the air conditioner r compressor and some othe miner things But is is so sharp looking...I also have louder mufflers on it then the orginal and when you shower down on it it sounds like a little race car...It sounds great. My kids say Mom when are you getting a new car and Im thinking all the time my car is probably a better car than their new ones...still love it..,

I Love my Eldorado!
By Spokanegirl on 04/10/10 04:07 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

She is the best car I have ever owned. Despite her bad tranny (fiancee was racing her) she has done me good. The tranny went bad in November of 2009 and still (April 2010) running strong just not shifting past 40 MPH. People all the time look over oh hey it's a Cadillac. It sure is Luxury with the heated seats and yep I'd recommend to any one and every one.

POWERFUL
By BIG E on 08/24/09 14:50 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

I've owned the car for a year and it now as 136000 miles on it. I have had repairs consisting of water pump, heater core, and a/c compressor but I am not displeased. With these type of miles you'll have to replace something eventually. Replacing a heater core is so simple and takes about 2 hours to complete. The comfort is another impression of what Cadillac has been know for. It is truly hard to believe with it's features, this is a 15 year old car. Very happy!

what a rush
By ken on 08/18/09 18:19 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

I could not believe the power that the northstar has. wanted one in 1994 but list was 63000.00. patiently waited and picked one up for 1800.00 in 2009. Could only imagine how the ride was when new.

Lemon year-run as fast as you can
By Karla on 03/15/08 15:26 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with 57,000 on it and have put almost $10,000 into it in the last 2 years and it keeps breaking down about every 2 months and cost about $500 or more to fix. I feel guilty selling the car to somebody else because I know they will have the same trouble. The car stalls after you drive 5 miles. I get it fixed and then it works for a while and then breaks again. It pours oil. The tranny is jerking and pretty much I feel like every time I drive it I am lucky to get it home to the driveway again. It is a beautiful Pearl White car and I wish someone could pinpoint the stalling problem. If anyone knows about the stalling let me know. It stalls when I slow down or stop.

What a Car!
By "Caddy" on 09/11/07 08:37 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

What a car, great performance, comfort, and I average 22mpg. This is one of my all-time favorite cars. I have had almost no mechanical problems and now with 180,000 miles it still runs like new. I love the body style on my ETC and have no complaints about this automobile.

Rating as an owner
By joezaier56 on 08/02/07 21:26 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

Wish I could have had the pleasure of experiencing one either fresh off the show floor or with less wear and tear on it, but I was more than impressed with the pure power and performance of the car!

Eldorado Owner
By Joezaier565 on 05/19/07 20:16 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

Very pleased with the performance and power of this vehicle! My first Cadillac, originally wanted or was most interested in obtaining a Seville, but opportunity to purchase my Eldorado instead and upon seeing it wanted to own and haven't been dissapointed with it yet, with the occassional exception of problem with dash lighting.

one nice car
By KRC on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

This car has Great Design and Comfort the instruments readings are driver friendly as well as the controls. In other vehicles I have had, I have had trouble seeing all Instrument read outs In this Eldorado ALL contols are no problem at all to see. The motor has no vibrations, there is no wind noise.The ride is great,the only smother ride if possible would be in a jet plane. Gas mileage last week I made 24.7 MPG in Urban driving. GM did one GREAT JOB when they Build this car This Car is not your DADDY"S Cadillac Have a clean road ahead when you give it gas for this 32 valve V8 335 HP North Star engine is going to leave them all in the Dust.

Beauty and the Beast
By Adrock on 08/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

This car is Jekel & Hyde. She's gorgeous and eats mustangs and camaros for breakfast, very fast. After a few years, with excellent upkeep, the interior seems to be falling apart. If you can find a one-owner owned by some old folks, buy it. If it has multiple owners or over 60k miles, stay away- things are getting ready to break one after another