1994 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:
My 20 yr old cadillac eldorado
By susieanne on 01/07/14 08:05 AM (PST)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

I love my 1994 cadillac eldorado touring coupe I have owned it for 10 years...Its a beautiful car and noone can believe how old it is...It has around 155000 miles on it...I have had to replace the air conditioner r compressor and some othe miner things But is is so sharp looking...I also have louder mufflers on it then the orginal and when you shower down on it it sounds like a little race car...It sounds great. My kids say Mom when are you getting a new car and Im thinking all the time my car is probably a better car than their new ones...still love it..,

Great car!
By Matt M on 07/02/10 19:28 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

I have to say that this car is one of the better cars i have ever driven. i bought it for $1,800 and it was worth it. Very clean inside and out. Not very many problems with it. Blower and window motor went out but very easy fix. Handles like a dream and a lot of fun to drive.

Nice Car
By Crock on 06/03/10 18:34 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

This car is a sleeper. Very quick 40-85 mph. Decent fuel economy for a V8. Engine runs hotter and has led to problems such as leaking head gaskets and oil burning. The design of the seats is amazing, passengers will be stunned by the comfort. This vehicle handles very well.

I Love my Eldorado!
By Spokanegirl on 04/10/10 04:07 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

She is the best car I have ever owned. Despite her bad tranny (fiancee was racing her) she has done me good. The tranny went bad in November of 2009 and still (April 2010) running strong just not shifting past 40 MPH. People all the time look over oh hey it's a Cadillac. It sure is Luxury with the heated seats and yep I'd recommend to any one and every one.

POWERFUL
By BIG E on 08/24/09 14:50 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

I've owned the car for a year and it now as 136000 miles on it. I have had repairs consisting of water pump, heater core, and a/c compressor but I am not displeased. With these type of miles you'll have to replace something eventually. Replacing a heater core is so simple and takes about 2 hours to complete. The comfort is another impression of what Cadillac has been know for. It is truly hard to believe with it's features, this is a 15 year old car. Very happy!

what a rush
By ken on 08/18/09 18:19 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

I could not believe the power that the northstar has. wanted one in 1994 but list was 63000.00. patiently waited and picked one up for 1800.00 in 2009. Could only imagine how the ride was when new.

awesome car
By steven v on 04/13/09 23:23 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

I purchase a 1994 eldorado from a auction in jan. 2009, in the 3 months since I have had no problems at all with this car. It is absolutely gorgeous inside and out, black with beige leather interior, power everything, and I still can't believe that it's a 15 year old car. The prior owner or owners really babied this car and it shows. It rides so smooth and quiet, its like flying. And the best part about it is I only paid $400 for it.

Lemon year-run as fast as you can
By Karla on 03/15/08 15:26 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with 57,000 on it and have put almost $10,000 into it in the last 2 years and it keeps breaking down about every 2 months and cost about $500 or more to fix. I feel guilty selling the car to somebody else because I know they will have the same trouble. The car stalls after you drive 5 miles. I get it fixed and then it works for a while and then breaks again. It pours oil. The tranny is jerking and pretty much I feel like every time I drive it I am lucky to get it home to the driveway again. It is a beautiful Pearl White car and I wish someone could pinpoint the stalling problem. If anyone knows about the stalling let me know. It stalls when I slow down or stop.

Still a great car after 14 years
By BobH on 02/06/08 13:05 PM (PST)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

Bought this car used, 1 year old with 13000 miles. Today, it has 146000 miles. Had to do the normal repairs but nothinbg major except a new air conditioing compressor. Also 1 window motor died and had to be replaced. Still looks stylish and fun to drive.

What a Car!
By "Caddy" on 09/11/07 08:37 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring 2dr Coupe

What a car, great performance, comfort, and I average 22mpg. This is one of my all-time favorite cars. I have had almost no mechanical problems and now with 180,000 miles it still runs like new. I love the body style on my ETC and have no complaints about this automobile.