1992 Cadillac Eldorado Consumer Review: I Love My '92 Eldo

1992 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe - Consumer Review

I Love My '92 Eldo
By Caset on

1992 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

I've driven over 30,000 west coast miles. Really enjoy driving this car. It makes me smile and often laugh every time I walk up to it. Such a great streamlined look! I agree its the only car that looks like its moving when it's sitting still. So sexy and elegant. Replaced drivers window motor and recently have been tracking an electrical weirdness. Replaced the starter/battery but still sometimes clicks instead of starting. Haven't been able to figure it out. Speakers were going on and off then smelled electrical so don't use it. The a/c goes on and off sometimes when I go over bumps so there's some wiring with bad connects. I still love it and am keeping it for now.

Sleek elegant lines - fantastic visual. Totally adjustable everything leather seats. And I love the feel of the steering wheel and shift handle. Also am totally entertained by the miles per gallon display and range numbers changing while I drive - playing the accelerator game!

Simpler wiring and yes better plastic on the interior. Mine is cracked and peeling off the console. Dash board is a little funky. The worst part is the clear coat is peeling off. boohoo. Does anyone know how to fix that?