1991 Cadillac Eldorado Consumer Review: Cadillac is Cadillac

1991 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe - Consumer Review

Cadillac is Cadillac
By StJust on

1991 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

I love this car. I bought it 2 months ago but I love every bit of it. Its pearl white and its an amazing car that commands respect. So far every car mechanic who have seen it asked which year it was and if I'm passing through a small street, opposing cars park on the side giving me a way to go, EVERYTIME! Of course its an 18 years old car that needs to be taken care of but its a pure classic car and it's worth it! I hate to see all these people taking a classic car and turning it into an auto-clown by installing 22" rims, etc, and that's why I'm keeping it classic.

I love the seats and how comfortable they are. I love the sound of the engine, the power of it too. I love the pearl white color of it, the emblem on the hood. Simply I just love it

Well maybe a few improvements on the section between the passenger and the driver's seats needs to be re-designed. Maybe give me more cup holders and give me a place to keep my phone, ipod or other devices.