Used 1990 Cadillac Eldorado Base Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:

Unbelievable Quality/ Style for a 24 Yr Old car
By Robert Garner

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe 2dr Coupe

Bought mine used as a weekend car as I live in a large metropolitan city and can walk to work and various shopping around my condo, it had 132,000 miles on it and 1.5 years later only up to 133,074, runs like new, everything inside and out looks as if it's 1990, all the digital instrumentation works perfectly, as well as the onboard 1990's computer console (state of the art for the 90's) all I had to replace was the trunk closure motor, (as the trunk closes automatically), my oil change place cannot believe a 24 year old car still looks this good. Have to say well worth the $2800 I paid for it

Even now still get people commenting when I park it at stores/shopping centers, the leather interior is A+ quality, and body styling still looks good even in 2015.

great old car
By sharon

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe 2dr Coupe

My husband and I purchased the 1990 Cadillac El Dorado a year ago and it has been a great car. The ABS box went out on it and we couldn't find one to replace it. it only has 114,000 miles on it and we would love to keep it.

roomy interior, low gas usage, automatic light control, lighted information on when to service car.

To be able to find any part anywhere,