Used 1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:

It's a Cadillac.
By J.D

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

I've always loved the small boxie style Cadillac had in the early 90s. Both the 4.5 and 4.9 were the best engines Cadillac Ever built. They were built with what Cadillac stands For Luxury and Dependability.

1990 Cadillac Eldorado
By cpdhenry

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

I bought this car to be an every day driver to work and back (40 miles a day), and it has been far more than I expected! It has the coldest air of any vehicle I have ever driven (which is nice since I am in Arizona -- and I have driven over 50 different vehicles), and it has more power than I thought it would have!

It has just about every feature you could have asked for. It is way ahead of it's time for a 16 year old car!

I am not crazy about the suspension of my Eldo, but it might have more to do with the amount of miles and the previous owner neglecting it than with the design of the car.

safe car
By JENNIEM

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

I have had my eldorado for 4 years now and have had absolutley no major problems with it. It has been in three fender benders, which I was rearended, not one time did my car end up with more than a scratch. While the others had body damage. It has power that you wouldn't think an older town car would have. When you push it goes! The interior is roomy and comfortable enough to sleep in if you had to. Great car, I'd recommend it to anyone. even at 180,000 miles it still runs strong and quiet at the same time.

roomy leather interior, powerful V8 engine, smooth ride, driver information center: tells if doors open, low washer fluid, time too change oil, etc..also gives date time and outside temp.

Small accesories seem to always come loose or fall, nothing that isn't cheap to fix or leave you stranded though otherwise it's a great car.

great first car
By Robert Prange

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

My dad gave me his caddy and I was thinking oh great and old slow car. I replaced the main brain and can now get my old slow caddy up to 120 in about 25 secs or so. Thats pretty good for an old mans car. Really though I'll never get rid of my car.

4.5 Lt V8 Leather Seating Bose Symphony Sound