Used 1990 Cadillac Eldorado Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:

Unbelievable Quality/ Style for a 24 Yr Old car
By Robert Garner

1990 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

Bought mine used as a weekend car as I live in a large metropolitan city and can walk to work and various shopping around my condo, it had 132,000 miles on it and 1.5 years later only up to 133,074, runs like new, everything inside and out looks as if it's 1990, all the digital instrumentation works perfectly, as well as the onboard 1990's computer console (state of the art for the 90's) all I had to replace was the trunk closure motor, (as the trunk closes automatically), my oil change place cannot believe a 24 year old car still looks this good. Have to say well worth the $2800 I paid for it

Even now still get people commenting when I park it at stores/shopping centers, the leather interior is A+ quality, and body styling still looks good even in 2015.

great old car
By sharon

1990 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

My husband and I purchased the 1990 Cadillac El Dorado a year ago and it has been a great car. The ABS box went out on it and we couldn't find one to replace it. it only has 114,000 miles on it and we would love to keep it.

roomy interior, low gas usage, automatic light control, lighted information on when to service car.

To be able to find any part anywhere,

1990 Cadillac Eldorado
By cpdhenry

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

I bought this car to be an every day driver to work and back (40 miles a day), and it has been far more than I expected! It has the coldest air of any vehicle I have ever driven (which is nice since I am in Arizona -- and I have driven over 50 different vehicles), and it has more power than I thought it would have!

It has just about every feature you could have asked for. It is way ahead of it's time for a 16 year old car!

I am not crazy about the suspension of my Eldo, but it might have more to do with the amount of miles and the previous owner neglecting it than with the design of the car.

safe car
By JENNIEM

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

I have had my eldorado for 4 years now and have had absolutley no major problems with it. It has been in three fender benders, which I was rearended, not one time did my car end up with more than a scratch. While the others had body damage. It has power that you wouldn't think an older town car would have. When you push it goes! The interior is roomy and comfortable enough to sleep in if you had to. Great car, I'd recommend it to anyone. even at 180,000 miles it still runs strong and quiet at the same time.

roomy leather interior, powerful V8 engine, smooth ride, driver information center: tells if doors open, low washer fluid, time too change oil, etc..also gives date time and outside temp.

Small accesories seem to always come loose or fall, nothing that isn't cheap to fix or leave you stranded though otherwise it's a great car.

great first car
By Robert Prange

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

My dad gave me his caddy and I was thinking oh great and old slow car. I replaced the main brain and can now get my old slow caddy up to 120 in about 25 secs or so. Thats pretty good for an old mans car. Really though I'll never get rid of my car.

4.5 Lt V8 Leather Seating Bose Symphony Sound