1990 Cadillac Eldorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eldorado model:
great old car
By sharon on 03/28/08 11:28 AM (PDT)

1990 Cadillac Eldorado 2dr Coupe

My husband and I purchased the 1990 Cadillac El Dorado a year ago and it has been a great car. The ABS box went out on it and we couldn't find one to replace it. it only has 114,000 miles on it and we would love to keep it.

1990 Cadillac Eldorado
By cpdhenry on 07/05/06 21:26 PM (PDT)

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

I bought this car to be an every day driver to work and back (40 miles a day), and it has been far more than I expected! It has the coldest air of any vehicle I have ever driven (which is nice since I am in Arizona -- and I have driven over 50 different vehicles), and it has more power than I thought it would have!

safe car
By JENNIEM on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

I have had my eldorado for 4 years now and have had absolutley no major problems with it. It has been in three fender benders, which I was rearended, not one time did my car end up with more than a scratch. While the others had body damage. It has power that you wouldn't think an older town car would have. When you push it goes! The interior is roomy and comfortable enough to sleep in if you had to. Great car, I'd recommend it to anyone. even at 180,000 miles it still runs strong and quiet at the same time.

great first car
By Robert Prange on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2dr Coupe

My dad gave me his caddy and I was thinking oh great and old slow car. I replaced the main brain and can now get my old slow caddy up to 120 in about 25 secs or so. Thats pretty good for an old mans car. Really though I'll never get rid of my car.