2010 Cadillac DTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DTS model:
From Avalon To DTS
By devdon on 04/07/12 07:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac DTS Sedan Platinum 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have now had my DTS for 2 years (23,000MI). I think I have experience enough now to say, having owned a 09 Avalon previously....there is no comparasion. The Avalon is far superior. The gentlemen that said there is no comparasion has apparently not driven the Avalon. My DTS started with front wheel balancing problems. After ordering 2 sets for me it still feels that I'm driving it unbalanced. And it took several attempts to get them to do that. Fit and finish both interior and exterior are sub-par. Road and wind noise is pronounced and the engine noise is extremely annoying. The only reason I can see why anyone would buy one is the "name". That was my reason..mistake.

2010 caddy DTS
By Henry Latus on 07/28/10 06:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac DTS Sedan Platinum 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just returned from a trip to Long Island,N.Y. The car was a dream to drive and the air conditioned seats made the ride in ninety degree temp a real pleasure.The radar to keep you alert to the fact that you are in the center of the lane is also a good feature. Onstar GPS makes getting to your destination an absolute pleasure. The ride with magna traction shocks is as great as it is on my Corvette.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac DTS Sedan in VA is:

$130 per month*