Used 2010 Cadillac DTS Platinum Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac DTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DTS model:

From Avalon To DTS
By devdon

2010 Cadillac DTS Sedan Platinum 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have now had my DTS for 2 years (23,000MI). I think I have experience enough now to say, having owned a 09 Avalon previously....there is no comparasion. The Avalon is far superior. The gentlemen that said there is no comparasion has apparently not driven the Avalon. My DTS started with front wheel balancing problems. After ordering 2 sets for me it still feels that I'm driving it unbalanced. And it took several attempts to get them to do that. Fit and finish both interior and exterior are sub-par. Road and wind noise is pronounced and the engine noise is extremely annoying. The only reason I can see why anyone would buy one is the "name". That was my reason..mistake.

I cannot think of any favorite features other than other people see you and say "He finally arrived". Since I'm going to be on the inside only I now look at the comfort offered by other automobiles such as the Avalon and now especially the Chrysler 300 (test drove one the other day and quiet isn't the word....you can acutally listen to the radio without wind and engine noise.) Oh yes, one other favorite is the roominess esp. the back, but I don't have people in the back seat.

Improve fit and finish.

2010 caddy DTS
By Henry Latus

2010 Cadillac DTS Sedan Platinum 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just returned from a trip to Long Island,N.Y. The car was a dream to drive and the air conditioned seats made the ride in ninety degree temp a real pleasure.The radar to keep you alert to the fact that you are in the center of the lane is also a good feature. Onstar GPS makes getting to your destination an absolute pleasure. The ride with magna traction shocks is as great as it is on my Corvette.

The ride is one of the DTS great features. The handling is super for a car of it's size. The shocks and low profile tires are really a great asset.

It's a shame the DTS is no longer going to be in the Cadillac line up this car looks like a baby Bentley.