2010 Cadillac DTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DTS model:
Outstanding!
By idaspaceman on 12/22/10 20:25 PM (PST)

2010 Cadillac DTS Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I test drove the Lincoln MKS, Buick Lacrosse, Lucerne, and the Lexus E350. Hands down the DTS was a superior engine and ride., and luxury items to either be on par or superior. Everyone will have pro's and con's...but at the end of the day it was an easy decision for me. I know there will be some who will say it's a Grandpa vehicle...call me old, but there is nothing like the ride and luxury of a Caddy.

Under Rated
By northernwisconsin on 10/24/09 14:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac DTS Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

While I have nothing against the foreign models, the repair costs for a Benz are high. I have an 06 DTS with 36M and the car is great. Good build quality. A great highway cruiser. It seems like the press is locked in the 80s calling the car a floater for handling etc. The DTS does everything expected of it with class. The engine and trans are bulletpoof. Local transmission shop says they never see the Caddy trans for overhaul. The post-05 seats are excellent and fit 6 footer. The car is no more heavy than Lexus. The DTS design could use a freshening with some GM money. But I have no complaints and have been pleasantly surprised at how competent the vehicle is.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac DTS in VA is:

$120 per month*